the curse

the atmosphere becomes a bit tense as the two men look at your balls i mean you face bruh

"...y/n.... have you heard about the curse of...oyashiro sama?"

irie asks you, his expression darkens.

"n...no.. what is that?"

you ask, your eyes widen. a curse? here in this town??

"..."

"usually a hot nurse named takano would tell you about this, unfortunately she's too hot and awesome to be in this story so i will take over for her."

"oh now i wanna meet her 😍"

"shut up you cant bitch."

oh

"so the curse... it always happens during the watanagashi festival... its always, one persin dies....... and the other person disappearpears 🍐 (booooo bros a joke repeater)"

"WHAT???? THATS TERRIBLE!! IS IT REALLY TRUE???"

Tou cant believe your ears?? is this true?? theres no way... but you'll be safe as long as ooishi is with you right??

you look over at him, he readjusts his krawatte idk the english name oh wait its a tie. he readjusts his tie.

"ooishi san... is this really true? how long has this been happening?"

"...this would be the fifth ywar nowm.. that is if it happens again.."

no way ... thwres no wy??? thos cant be true??? you start shaking, your body is trembling and tears begin forming in your face.

"is there a pattern of victims?? could i die too??"

oishi san coughs, he is still smoking.

"y/n... don't worry, ooishi will protect you. you wont die.

he looks at you like he does in this piches kinda sus BUT YOU DONT CARE

hes kinda sus BUT YOU DONT CARE

you blush once more

"thank you oooishi, it means a lot to me"

he smiles at chu and nods his head

irie seems to he lost in thought

"whats wrong irie?'

you ask carefully

"oh.. its nothing.."

for a moment there is silence

"i will head back in to work now, you two be careful. goodbye."

you and ooishi say goodbye to irie and wave 👋🏻

bye bye irie.