car ride

irie left and now it's just the two of you. you and ooishi are standing together in silence before he speaks

"well, y/n i am free right now so would you like to get that coffee you mention earlier right now?"

you turn to him and nod your head, you are so happy :3

"yes I'd love to ooishi senpai."

he gives you a reassuring nod and says

"hop in my car, lets go to angel mort."

"okay ooishi!!!"

you both walk to his car desu and enter. once you enter you can feel a nice breeze of cold air hit yo face

"omg wow, do you have air conditioner in this 🚗?"

you ask eagerly and ooishi turns to look at you

"I DO OMG, I LOVE AIR CONDITIONING SM I KEEP MENTIONING IT LIKE ALMOST ALL THE TIME DURING THE SHOW MAN"

he says, his eyes sparkle om excitent he is so cute, you cant help but blush.

"oh really? thats amazing, tell me more."

"really? I'm quite enthusiastic about this."

"yes, I'd love to here about it."

ooishi coughs once more before he lights up a sigarette and begins speaking.

"actually ut is very easy to find out what kind of model u have, The first place to look for this information is under the hood. Pop the hood and look for a label, which is usually white or bright yellow. On this it will either say "R-134a" or "R-1234yf," and it may even say what the capacity is. However, not all cars have this label."

you nod

"thats.. cool"

"isnt it? i can tell you somw stuff about the history if you'd like!!"

"sure ooishi."

"okay well, A company in New York City in the United States first offered the installation of air conditioning for cars in 1933. Most of their customers operated limousines and luxury cars.
On 7 October 1935, Ralph Peo of Houde Engineering, Buffalo, New York, applied for a patent for an "Air Cooling Unit for Automobiles". U.S. Patent 2,099,227, was granted on 16 November 1937.
In 1939, Packard became the first automobile manufacturer to offer an optional air conditioning unit in its 1940 model year cars.[2][3] These bulky units were manufactu-"

you decide to interupt ooishi, you love him but god can he please shut up

"ooishi san..."

"yes y/n?"

"please... shut up holy shit."

"oh .. sorry desuka.... watashi wa ok I'll stop."

"thank you ooishi.."

ooishi stops talking and boots up his 🚗

you two drive to the angel mort.

the atmosphere feels a bit sad... you probably hurt ooishis feelings.. HOW CPULD YOU

to be continued..