A hero's return! The arrival of someone new

You flew over Vale with a wide smile on your face due to a good lunch provided by your mother. As much as you loved training, you unfortunately have a job to keep. You don't want to owe Cream more money than you have to.

With Beacon coming into sights, you start to descend to the ground to the point where you could see students walking to their classes of the day. You scan the campus before seeing your sister with Will, Vi, team CFVY and team JNPR. You give a toothy grin before heading towards them. Cream almost instantly notices you and smiles before waving at you.

Cream: (Y/n)!

Everyone's head perks up at the sound of Cream's voice. They turn to see you approaching with a wide grin on your face.

(Y/n): Cream! Hey, guys!

You wave back at Cream and the rest of the group, feeling a surge of excitement to see them all again. You quicken your pace, eager to catch up and join in on the conversation.

Will: (Y/n)! It's good to see you, buddy!

Will steps forward and gives you a friendly slap on the back, causing you to stumble slightly. You laugh and playfully shove him back.

(Y/n): Good to see you too, Will! How's training been going?

Will grins and flexes his muscles, showing off.

Will: Oh, you know, just getting stronger every day. Can't let you leave me in the dust, right?

You chuckle and give him a playful punch on the arm.

(Y/n): Awesome dude. Can't wait till you reach my level. We both need to be in our best form to defend beacon from any danger.

Vi steps forward, a mischievous glint in her eyes.

Vi: Speaking of forms. Coco's been dying to see that blond version of you again~

Vi teases. Coco blushes and facepalms.

Coco: I was just saying that's all.

You chuckle and go to Coco.

(Y/n): It is a pretty cool thing to see right Coco?

Coco looks at you and clears her throat.

Coco: Just...wanted to feel that overwhelming presence you know. Makes me feel safe.

Pyrrha steps forward.

Pyrrha: I'll say. With that form you were almost unstoppable against Nanite.

Cream chuckles with her arms crossed and leans forwards slightly.

Cream: Just wait till Super Saiyan two and three, Coco. Especially three!

Everyone looks at Cream confused.

Jaune: Wait. There are other stages to Super Saiyan?

You nod.

(Y/n): Yeah. Super Saiyan two may look like there's not difference but if you can sense power levels then you can most definitely tell the difference.

Nora almost knocks you down as she instantly appear in front of you.

Nora: What about three?!

Nora asks with excitement. Cream just smiles while you look to the side with embarrassment.

Cream: The difference is obvious. The Saiyan's hair grows longer, down to the waist in fact. Then the eyebrows.

You cut in.

(Y/n): What eyebrows?

Cream's cheeks puff out as you and her are thrown into a fit of laughter. Which only confuses the others.