New training buddy! Kolra

The courtyard fell silent as Cream and yourself were currently sparring. Many spectators watched in awe at the scene as the two siblings clashed fists and occasional energy blasts at one another. One of these people watching in awe was Kolra, with her eyes wide with anticipation.

The two siblings drop to the ground with you taking the next step forward, with your aura blazing around you. Cream smirked, her hands crackling with pink lightning as she prepared to face off against you.

Without hesitation, you launched yourself at Cream, your speed making you unseen to the naked eye. Cream retaliated, her lightning-quick reflexes allowing her to dodge his initial attacks. The courtyard shook with the force of their blows.

Ren: ...You guys seeing any of this...?

Weiss, Blake, team CFVY and team JNPR shook their heads as they could only see sudden shockwaves gracefully dance in the air, curtesy of you and Cream.

Jaune: Nope...completely lost.

Jaune says with his arms crossed and looking up at the sky, his eyes darting around after seeing every shockwave that appears. Coco, who's next to him, nudges him.

Coco: They seem to have a decent image of what's going on.

They all look to see Kanniu, Vi, Will and Kolra following the sibling rivalry.

Energy blasts filled the air, creating explosions that sent shockwaves throughout the room. Students and staff watched in awe and fear, unable to tear their eyes away from the spectacle unfolding before them. Kolra watched with a mixture of excitement and apprehension, amazed by the incredible display of power.

As the battle intensified, you and Cream continued to trade blows, each becoming progressively more aggressive as you both push yourselves to the limit. The sheer force of their attacks created shockwaves that shattered windows and cracked the walls. Ozpin stares from his tower while steadily holding his coffee cup. Miss Goodwitch, who was next to him, stares at him in disbelief.

Goodwitch: Headmaster, surely you don't intend for this to go on!

Ozpin and eyes move away from the window to look at her. He ponders for a moment before sighing.

Ozpin: I'll ask them to go just beyond the cliff. He says as he takes his cane and begins to walk to the elevator with Goodwitch behind him.

Back with the two siblings. You were standing a few metres away from Cream, panting while she looks at you waiting to see your next move. You sigh and rub the back of your head.

(Y/n): Okay, Cream. I concede.

Cream raises a brow and her face drops with dissatisfaction.

Cream: What?! Your done! You didn't even go Super Saiyan!

You sigh and cross your arms.

(Y/n): If I went Super Saiyan then it would've already been over, Cream.

This comment made the boys of the group cringe and left the girls of the group, besides Kolra, with their jaws open wide.

Cream: What did you say...?

You whistle as you sense Cream's power level increase.

(Y/n): See, where was this?! If you had this amount of battle power you might have-

Suddenly, you're cut off as Cream swings at you, successfully connecting as you're sent spiralling into a pillar that Ozpin and Professor Goodwitch just so happen to be passing by.

You shake off the rubble and look at the both of them.

(Y/n): Oh, Hello!

Ozpin clears his throat while Glynda tries to shake off the shock from you getting knocked through a concrete pillar.