Into the Lion's den! Finding (Y/n)'s Origin

You land on the island of patch with Kolra and Kanniu in tow. You stand before your old home, a place you wished to never see again. For once, the only thing rising was your anxiety in place of your ki. It was enough to make you suffocate as you weren't looking forward to seeing your parents again. As you step towards the house, you stop and turn your head to the side to see a giant hole in the garden. You walk towards it causing Kolra to look at you in confusion.

Kolra: What's he doing..?

She asks Kanniu. The male Saiyan sighs and crosses his arms.

Kanniu: Procrastinating.

Kanniu answers as he then follows after you. You stare into the hole, your eyes locked onto a small cross made of sticks in the middle.

Kanniu: It's till here, the hole you made the day Candy and I found you.

Kanniu states. You scan the hole and notice lumps of dirt.

(Y/n): Someone's been trying to fill it.

You point out causing Kanniu to look into the hole. He shrugs at this observation.

Kanniu: Are you surprised? Your adoptive sisters obviously revealed your survival to your adoptive father. Of course he's gonna fill a hole this big if there's no meaning to it anymore.

As you step away from the hole, the sudden sound of a flappy door catches the attention of all three Saiyans. Your eyes widen as a familiar furry companion barks.

(Y/n): Zwei!

You shout with happiness as the other two Saiyans watch you run to him as the black and white corgi jumps into your arms and showers you with licks.

Kolra: Aww. At least he has one person he cares about here.

Kanniu nods as he sees the door to the wooden house open revealing Taiyang Xiao Long.

Tai: Zwei. What's wrong buddy? Did you see a squi-

As soon as his eyes land on you holding Zwei, he freezes and his mouth is left hung open. You stare at him, frozen too. Kanniu and Kolra watch the scene as you stand in silence. You swallow hard as Tai's mouth starts to move again.

Tai: (Y-(Y/n)?

He stutters. You take a deep exhale through your nose as your stroke Zwei's ear.

(Y/n): ...Hey Tai...

You respond with a mix of anger and nervousness.

Meanwhile~

In the streets of vale, Will walks through the crowds with Vi and Cream along side him.

Cream: So...your second hustle is exterminating rats?

Will nods as he crackles lightning in his hands.

Will: Yep. Was really good at it back at my old home. Really filled a hole in my life.

Vi: Killing rats completes you?

Vi questions causing Will to nod.

Vi: Right...So why are Cream and I tagging along?

She questions.

Cream: Yeah, all you said is that we wouldn't regret it.