Curse-Breaker

It's already 12 noon when Mino came back to the faculty room. Its lunch time and he's thankful that he survived the first 4 hours of his teaching career. He pushed back his well-styled hair as he sat down on his desk.

     Mino graduated college in London. He went back to his mother town months later to take up his Masterals. He decided to enroll at YG University as it's known for its top-notch professors. During his stay in the Graduate School, his female classmates are talking fascinatingly and he can't help but to eavesdrop to their conversation.

"I saw a hot guy here."

"Where?"

"He's walking around and I guess he's a professor. He's honestly cute but he's also hot at the same time."

"Do you think he's single?"

"A person having that looks is no longer single. Besides, we're students and we can't fall in love with a teacher."

"We're no longer college students. We're old enough, and if I find that guy, I will make him fall for me."

     Mino's curiosity rises. He wanted to know that guy.

     After his class, Mino walked to see bunch of students in the faculty office. He was about to walk out of the scene when he heard some students.

"Sir.."

     Mino recalled the conversation his classmates are talking about and he guessed that the students were also talking to that "cute and hot" teacher. He wanted to look but the students are occupying almost the entire faculty room. He went home that day, still thinking about that teacher who has been the university's talk-of-the-town.

     Mino is a smart guy. He got a scholarship in London and stayed there for four years. He never dated anyone during his stay in London- he's never been in a relationship to be exact. He became so busy that looking for a special someone became his last priority. Mino was personally hired by Yang Hyun Suk during the latter's visit in the Graduate School. He was impressed by Mino's performance and immediately hired him to teach Algebra and Calculus to college students.

     Mino was already expecting to meet they "cute and hot" teacher but he didn't expect that the teacher will take his breath away. When he entered the faculty room, he first eyed the guy with a pair of big eyes beside the guy with a pair of very small eyes. They looked like a couple and he was a bit hurt. Before he left with the big-eyed guy, he saw the latter patting the small-eyed guy's back and gave him a very sweet smile.

     During the walk, he discovered that the big-eyed guy's name is Kim Jinwoo. He's been working as a professor in YG University for three years. He wanted to ask the guy if he's in a relationship but he's afraid that Jinwoo will be awkward to him. Maybe he can ask if they're already close.

     He almost killed himself when Jinwoo noticed the looks he's giving when students surrounded them- the worst part is that the students noticed it and they gave cheesy looks and screams to the both of them. He looked at Jinwoo's face and the blushing of his co-teacher never escaped his eyes.