Summary

Just one phone call is all it takes to leave one consumed by grief

Just one phone call is all it takes to leave one consumed by grief. Her sister. Dead.

Six dark months later, something dangerous and not quite human lurks. Brixlee soon finds herself target by mysterious creatures she never deemed possible. They threaten the safety of her life and that of those she loves.

One seemingly helpful and enigmatic man offers his protection. His motives are questionable, but he promises to help her find the answers she seeks. But can she trust her instincts that lure her closer to this strange man, and can she battle through her depression to survive what's hunting her?

"I don't get to have that special moment where I can breathe against her skin just to see if she'd shiver. I can't grace her neck with the barest touch of my teasing fingertips. She doesn't trust me enough for any of that. She doesn't even know me. Not yet. For now I'm just the creep lingering in the dark, the only place I'm permitted."

*****

For those who wish to know more about what they are getting themselves into...

✅ Book 1: Done & ready to be published at any moment.  (May still be revised for additional edits)
☑️ Book 2: 9/10 of the way done
◻️Book 3: Started!

©️ All Rights Reserved