Little angel

Leviathan May Xycled
At least that's how the story went right. I mean it's been a couple years since I've read it. In the story the Xycleds barely showed up; they were just in the background watching it all go down. They were described as the family who basically built the empire and weren't in the main Setting of the male leads and heroin. Only Leviathan was mentioned because of his beauty as a rival for the heroine. Even the 5 older young masters weren't mentioned except for in the academy about their great feats and such. So who am i? All I remember is that stupid god telling me he's giving me a second chance. What bullshit if I wanted to live I would have doge the guy with the knife.

Now look at me I can't even move my body because of these stupid baby limbs and all the maids that come bother me on a regular basis. I only know im in the story Touch me like that because of the faces of the people I saw when I was born. Edward and Victoria Xycled described as the sculptures of the gods beauty unmatched with the signature golden eyes of Xycled. Now my mother and father. I know I have brothers but the story barely talked about the family. How would I know how they are? And since i was born no one has come to see me except the maids although i do feel that people are watching me but i might just be paranoid from suddenly coming to this world.

You might also be wondering how I am so calm in the current situation I am currently in. Well to be honest I don't really care I was prepared to die when I got stabbed, this doesn't really matter much. Although I could do things I didn't get to do in my last life in this one. As far as I

remember nothing really big happens until the academy. So why don't I just enjoy being rich and beautiful? Also maybe in this life I can have a bountiful sex life. It wasn't like I wasn't handsome in my past life. Trust me I was, I even had admires. That also the reason my life ended getting stab by a jealous girlfriend fuck me. I didn't even like that bitches boyfriend. I didn't even know who he was. So this life I'll find a sexy man and pursue him. Yep that's what I'm gonna do.

Yawn too much thinking for today, sleep time. "Master levithan time for food" aghhhh Kate really i'm not hungry now leave me alone seeing how he couldn't speak he pulled the most menacing face he could muster.

Looking down at the little angel in the crib Kate the head maid almost had a heart attack at the cuteness already pinching her nose so as to not scare the little person. How could one person be so cute scratch that he's not a person, he's an angel. At the same moment the people in the shadows almost really did die, how just how they had to hold themselves off from pouncing on the little thing.

What's with that scary face? I'm supposed to be the menacing one. Are you not scared? Who cares my facial muscles are about to give out too sleepy. Just hurry and feed me, eyes closing i'm not going to fight it sleep take me. Kate realizing he had fallen asleep could only sigh and wait till he woke up. I mean how could she disturbe that sleeping face.
5 hours later Kate and the rest of the maids were starting to get anxious. One peculiar thing everyone has noticed is that the youngest master sleeps a lot. It was normal for normal babies to sleep a lot but he far surpassed that too. With Xycled special bloodline the members of the house didn't really need to sleep a lot. Adding to that he never cried or seemed interested in anything either. The maids weren't the only ones who noticed this peculiar trait of the youngest.

Waking up another 2 hours later, while it was already nighttime, head maid Kate decided to wait until tomorrow to see if she needed to call the doctor. As it was now it was her utmost duty to protect him because not only was she the head maid she was a silver bloodline user ability ice one of the rarer ones. Hired by the Xycled family to protect and care for the youngest and even if she wasn't paid she would do it anyway for that is how much love she has for him.

As little levithan laid still looking deep in thought and he was. There's magic in this world right? More specifically bloodlines all things in the world have them but some never awaken them. Humans being least among them as other races have a stronger bond to the world energy. It was still the humans numbers that got them the win though. The stronger the bloodline the higher chance of awakening and with the Xyceld family special bloodline that should be a piece of cake. As the bloodlines stand there are copper-lowest to bronze-Silver-gold and finally mythical. The Xycled family over all bloodline falls in the gold with some members awakening mythical. Same with the royal family but that hasn't happened to them in decades compared to the Xycleds. While in turn most other higher nobles have silver with maybe some gold over the decades. While lower nobles either rank on the copper or bronze barely sometimes. That's the difference between nobles and commoners. While nobles are more likely

to awaken a bloodline, it is almost impossible for commoners. Even if it does happen it is considered a miracle depending on the level they would probably be hired by a noble family for a hefty amount. Of course you can upgrade your bloodline like from copper to bronze but as the level is raised it becomes harder and harder. While the Xycleds are in the gold and some mythical some have gone past but that aren't many records of that ever happening. Many predictions and inhumane experiments over the years about bloodlines have landed a very Strict law about misuse of them.

Now what was Leviathan's ability.... I got nothing, did it even mention it. One thing I know for certain is that bloodlines can awake at any age the younger the better. So mine should awaken pretty quickly right? What's the point in thinking so much it did say you could help fasten it with meditation so I'm just going to do that. Clear the mind yep absolutely empty...snooz. As leviathan "meditated '' his mind was completely empty. The area around him became like a whirlpool sucking in natural energy. When most people try to fasten their bloodline with meditation it most likely will not work.Being able to completely empty your mind and feel the world energy is nearly impossible. Drawing world energy to strengthen your bloodline is nearly impossible, sure some can manage to do it for 30 minutes and manage to get a speck of world energy or so but their thoughts start to get wild and they aren't strong enough mentally to continue. That's why no one nowadays uses mediation as it is considered a waste of time. By the time Leviathan woke up in the morning he could hear loud yelling and hurried footsteps ''He's awake!".