Chapter 2: Him

"Penny, you finally made it!" Papa Louie shouted across the hall.
      Penny ran up to him and shook his hand. "It's very nice to meet you, sir," She panted.
       "Well, no time to waste, let's go!" Papa said, beckoning her towards the exit.
        The two walked towards the shop. It was called "Papa's Freezeria." Penny stared in awe at the sight of the restaurant. She thought it was beautiful.
      Papa Louie showed her the insides and gave her some tips. Just then, the door swing open.
      "Who was that?" Penny asked.
       "It's probably him," Papa Louie replied. "I should probably let you go. Alberto will show you the ways. Toodeloo!"
       Penny watched Papa Louie leave in shock. Why would he just leave like that? She had no clue. All of a sudden, a tall, mixed skin male walks in the room, shocked to see someone else in the build station.
      "Hello, who are you?" He said, waving.
        Penny waved back. "I'm Penny, I just got here," She laughed. "What's your name?"
        "I'm Alberto," he chuckled, pointing at himself. I'm your guy if you wanna make some of the best sundaes around.
      Penny giggled. She thought that Alberto was going to be a sweet guy to work with. 
      "So, what do you wanna know?" Alberto asks.
       "I uh..I don't know," Penny mumbled, looking at the floor. She was getting a feeling that she liked him! She told herself that love grows over time.  She would know when it happened, and she just needed to calm down.
        Alberto shrugged. "Well, we don't open until next month. We have plenty of time to train. Until then, wanna go to my beach house?"
        Penny agrees. The two walked to his house, conversating about what they should do.