IShopForChristmas

Carly, Sam, and Spencer embark on a festive Christmas shopping trip. Carly is determined to find the perfect gift for Freddie, aiming to express how much she's missed him during their week apart.

Carly: "Good morning, Sam! Time to rise and shine, it's Thursday."

Sam (groggily): "Ugh, what time is it? Why can't every day be Pajama Day?"

Carly: "It's 8 AM, and we've got stuff to do. Christmas shopping, remember?"

Sam: "Right, right. Why are we up so early, though?"

Carly: "We need to find the perfect Christmas gift for Freddie. Come on, get up!"

Sam: "Fine, but I better get coffee first. Can't navigate the holiday madness without caffeine."

Carly: "Deal, let's make it a productive Thursday!"

Freddie (text): "Good morning, babe. I miss you and I love you."

Carly (smiling): "Aw, that's sweet. Miss you too, Freddie. Can't wait to see you later."

Freddie (text): "Counting down the hours. Any plans for today?"

Carly: "Sam, Spencer, and I are Christmas shopping. Trying to find the perfect gift for you!"

Freddie (text): "Can't wait to see what you come up with. Love you more!"

Carly (blushing): "Love you most, Freddie. We'll talk later, okay?"

Freddie (text): "Sure thing. Take your time, and enjoy the shopping. Love you!"

Carly (happy): "Love you too, Freddie. Talk to you soon!"

Freddie (text): "I wish I could be there in person instead of video chat tonight."

Carly (text): "I know, Freddie. Just a few more days to go. The distance makes the reunion even sweeter."

Freddie (text): "True, but it feels like forever. I miss you so much."

Carly (text): "I miss you too, more than words can say. Let's make tonight's video chat special."

Freddie (text): "Absolutely. Can't wait for that, and for the days when we won't need screens to talk."

Carly (text): "Me neither. It'll be worth the wait, I promise. Love you, Freddie."

Freddie (text): "Love you more, Carly. Counting down the days."

Freddie (text to Sam): "Hey, Sam. I'm coming home early tonight and bringing Millicent back for Christmas. Please, don't tell Carly. I want to surprise her."

Sam (text): "Got it, Freddie. Your secret's safe with me. Excited for the surprise!"

Freddie (text): "Thanks, Sam. I know Carly will love it. See you soon."

Sam (text): "Looking forward to it! Safe travels, Freddie."

Carly: "Why are you smiling, Sam? Spill the beans."

Sam: "Oh, nothing big. Shane just sent me a cute love message. It's nice, you know?"

Carly: "Really? That's sweet. What did he say?"

Sam: "Just some mushy stuff about missing me and being lucky to have me. Made me smile."

Carly: "Aww, that's adorable. Looks like love is in the air for both of us today!"

Sam: "Yeah, it seems that way. Love's got its moments, huh?"

Carly: "Definitely. Glad you're happy, Sam."

Carly: "Let's go up to Spencer's apartment and get him. We've got Christmas shopping to do!"

Sam: "Yeah, he's probably lost in his art world. Should we just barge in?"