Locked out

In year 5, my dad decided to be over board me and my mum came back from church at 10 o'clock it was freezing I couldn't wait to get home. When we arrived at the door our clothes in front of the door my mum knocked on the door but there was no answer, then finally my dad said "who is it" and my mum said "its us" and he replied " oh sorry I don't have a family anymore so please leave the front door" I looked at my mum confused about what was going on and it started raining I was shivering my mum was removing her jackets for me so I don't become sick and I saw on her face she looked worried and scared. My mum took here phone out and called the pastor and explained that my dad had locked us out in the cold and the pastor called my dad and said " for the child's sake let them in" and finally my dad opened the door and my mum ran hot water and bathed with it. After the shower my mum put me in bed and tied me like a burrito and I asked if she could wear me gloves to sleep and tears came out of her eyes while she was putting them on for me, I asked her if she was ok and she replied " the only prayer I have for you is that I don't have to go through what I'm going through my sweetheart", she stroked my hair until I fell asleep the next morning was Sunday which means church. I woke up to my mum screaming my name I ran to her and I saw my dad beating her I tried to remove him but he kept pushing me and while struggled with him he took my mum and threw her to the heater and she banged her head and passed out. I was shaking her and slapping her but she wouldn't wake up I took water and splashed it on her and she woke up and I took her shoes and I told her to run and I shut the door behind me. When we got down stairs there's an aunty called aunty Susan she always takes us to church because she has a car and we don't, we'll my mum used to have a car but it got sold out, but anyway we both hopped and the car and told her to drive quickly before my dad came. Aunty asked what happened and I told her he beat her so why drove past the house to this car park to cover up my mums bruises on her face with make up.