Made things better

After my mum had finished painting every where in the house, I had invited my friends over for sleepovers and all the fun stuff girls do during the holidays mostly when we come back from choir and their mum can't pick them up the come to our house. When I turned 10 years old my mum told me she won't do anything for my birthday so I didn't plan for anything to happen, she only invited my friends for a sleepover. The next morning which was a Saturday she told us to wake up and take a shower and because she wants us to go and collect something downstairs. She followed me and my friends downstairs when we opened the door there was a white limo outside. When I saw this I paused in shock and I turned around and she said " happy birthday" i screamed I was in the middle of crying and of fainting I didn't know what to do. Our choir master said he's going to take us to cinema, so we all entered the limo and we were late for the movie we watched the last part of " Alvin and the Chipmunks Shipwreck". We came back home all the lights were turned of and when I turned on the lights everyone screamed and said " surprise!!!!!". 2 shocks for me in 1 day does my mum want to kill me???, I hugged all my aunts and went upstairs to change into my next outfit. We all eat my aunties nice cake they all bought and their delicious food. We all enjoyed ourselves my friends all slept over and then we woke up for church early in the morning.
When I turned 11 I didn't do anything I only went to school and took cake to school with my primary school friends.