The refuge

The police came back after taking him away and took us to a refuge far away from the house and far away from my dad. The refuge had 1 bunk end, I slept at the top my mum slept at the bottom. Inside the bedroom the was also a sink and a mirror. I made friends with everyone and everyday my mum will try and bid for a house for us to live in but they never excepted, until a day came when they called and said that my mum is bidding for posh places like Bexleyheath. The next day I came back from school my mum was in the room crying I asked why and she said that the house that they showed her was horrible. I told her to show me the place and she was absolutely correct the house had no tiles, I stare case , a kitchen and two bedrooms ( I hated it ) . At this moment I need a house my friends to come over for sleepover parties. So I said that my mum should just accept it the way it is and she got the house. I went to school on the Tuesday and when I came back my mum was painting my room in my favourite colour PURPLE !!!!! . I was so happy. Ur probably wondering why she didn't call a painter and the reason is they are to expensive. When my mum had finished painting my room that was where we both slept until she had finished painting her room in a cream colour, we both slept in my room for almost 3 or 4 weeks until she was done. Then she started with the sitting room. When everywhere was painted and I came back from school on that Wednesday evening I was shocked everywhere looked like a hotel. I went to go and hug my mum but when I opened the room she was sleeping. You can't blame her though she worked hard.