Chapter 16

There's something magical about being in the sky. Flying miles above the ground.

Jungkook's eyes were wandering on the clouds. Small irregular white cotton balls, reflecting in the sea below. The deep blue sea seemed so calm and smooth from his seat.

Fragments of cloud adorn the ocean, as if placed by artistic hand - gentle inflections of the brush spreading this bright white upon the blue. 

The brunette was busy admiring the scenery when a hand sliding across his muscular thigh raised further to his privates.

"Having fun all alone, bun?" Taehyung whispered nipping on younger's soft earlobe.

The boy couldn't help but squeeze his doe chocolate eyes, bottom lip caged between his infamous bunny tooth and breathing disoriented. 

Taehyung's touch has these effects on jungkook now that he wholly lost the reasons for restraining him. 

Jungkook felt it- Starting from the pit of his stomach then slowly warming his chest until he can feel every nerve ending in his body and that's all it takes for him to lose control over his rational mind.

"Mmm..." A soft moan slips out of his bow lips and taehyung's eyes glow at the tiny voice.

"Do you wanna play a game, bun?" Ravenette asked in a husky tone making a young boy's all body hair stood in an electric wave.

"Let's play 'suck my Lolipop'... I'll suck you off and you will not cum unless I told you to but if you do then I'll give you a pleasant punishment. Okay?" Older whispered in brunette's ears but the boy was too far gone to hear or understand anything so taehyung shifted to play his dirty little game.

Not to mention Jimin... his soulmate who was just a few meters away lying on the couch in the same compartment while scrolling through his Instagram.

Jimin's presence is not even bothering taehyung so raven-haired stood up and walked in front of a puzzled boy before settling between his spread legs. 

Jimin moved his attention from the phone to take a glance and found his best friend unbuttoning jungkook's jeans who appears in a little panic. A playful smirk passed through the blonde's lips before he continued scrolling insta. Oh, jiminie knows his soulmate well. Let's say... Little too well.

Taehyung held a half-hard length of the resisting boy in his hands.

"Let's make you hard." He muttered.

"T-tae-" but before jungkook can protest, taehyung dived right into his so-called 'lollipop dessert'. The brunette let out a high-pitched moan feeling an electric current pass through his entire body and now his junior was fully hard and swollen with outstanding vessels popping out of his thic boner. 

"Mmm. Taste delicious." Tae licked the length enjoying the flavor of saltiness. He continuously bobbed his head as the younger male become a jelly with his moans reaping louder. 

Jungkook was a virgin his whole life and had recently discovered this new nasty world of lust so it is always overwhelming for him whenever taehyung gets physical.

Jimin was getting distracted by the said male's moans as he has a thing for men's pleasurable moans.

Blonde tried to ignore but the filthy sucking and slurping sound of his best friend's skilled mouth wasn't helping his tainted brain. 

Jimin watched his soulmate devouring his lover with teary eyes looking up at the messed-up boy while deep throating like a pro. 

Jungkook was too far gone to even think about anything, he has long given himself to an erotic world of temptation.