Royal crown International School(Rocris)

"Ayodele bus stop ! " The conductor said.
"O wa o! " Dara shouted as the bus stopped before she and Ayo got down.
"Change! " Dara said as the conductor gave her #100 change.

       Despite complaining to their mother, the two had gone ahead to lap themselves inside danfo a common bus for transport in nigeria which is painted yellow with black stripes. They lapped themselves in order to make their money more surplus.

"Ada! " Dara waved at her friend who had just gotten down from another bus.

"Dara! " The other shouted as they hugged.

"I thought you had left when i got to the bus-stop" Dara said.

"No, i haven't! " Ada replied. "Ha! Ayo. Are we fighting? You did not even acknowledge me, why? " Ada asked.

"I don't want to hug you. " He said.

"Hey! See this small boy forming big boy. The time when we use to use your bum-bum. "

"Haba! Senior Ada! Who would have allowed a three years old to wash a baby bum-bum" Hr groaned as he said.

"Anyways, i was just joking. "

They got to the school gate as they stepped inside.

"Owo ounje mi! " Ayo inquired.

"Wait now! Am i playing? " Dara said "...but i don't have change o, Ada you get #500 make you borrow me. "

"Why #500?! " Ayo asked.

"You want to be collecting the same money as me abi! I will only give you #500.If you like take it, if you like don't. " Dara said.

"I'm not leaving until you give me #650  o. Which ojoro be this one? or else i will tell mummy we still use to lap. Ah! Ah! What is the difference between the money i use to collect before? "      "Only 50 naira difference, haba! "

"Okay! I will give you #600, nothing more. "

"Okay! " Ayo accepted grumbly as he collected 500.

"I don't have change" Dara said. "I will give you during break"

"No o! The conductor gave you #100, before you will tell me that you did not see the money again. "

"E mi niyen! " Dara said as she gave ayo the hundred naira. "Je ki omo orun mi wa ye" She said as Ayo left.

"You and your brother sha" Ada said.

"Don't mind him jare. " She said as they heard thr bell ring for assembly.

"Let's quickly drop our bag in class" She said as they walked faster towards tge class.

The assembly started with morning devotion and motivational\educational talks done by the teacher in charge. The principal made a speech and after the normal things. They sang in rows as they marched towards their classrooms. Dara quickly went to the toilet first before going to the class.

As she neared their class, she heard excited voices and when she entered the class. Silence reigned. A pin could be heard if dropped. She had the intuition they were talking about her as some people couldn't hide it, they were obviously looking at her.

"What?! Why are you staring at me? I shit for face. " She asked clearly annoyed.

She left her class immediately as she went to dara's.

Dara was an Art student while she was a science student.

"Dara! What happened? " She noticed that in Art class too, they were staring at her.

"You have not heard! "

"That,what?! "

"Mrs Ade-cole and one of her son went into the principal's office. They said that maybe her son want to register inside here" Ada dropped the bomb-shell.

"WHAT?!

Hi guys
Where you like dara with your siblings on top " Transport money"......
No lie o
I did it for my mum so many time that when she later knew we use to lap, hell broke loose.
But sha...our neighbour ask that didn't she do it also.... Come and see wahala. I just dey laugh.