77: The Truth About Hawoon's Birth

[ Listen to " BTS Fake Love " orchestra version while reading this chapter]

⏯️⏹️⏮️

2 Days Later

Author's POV

Author's POV

Hawoon in this two days didn't leave her chamber for once... She was grieving for her father's death..... Queen Faria has come to meet her on that time and she told her that she told her man to buried her father somewhere near the forest of Daejoon..... And Taehyung has asked about Hawoon since he didn't found Hawoon beside his bed on the next day but Queen Faria handled everything......

Right now, Hawoon is in Taemin's room who helping little one year old Taemin to get dressed up properly..... Hawoon feels contented seeing Taemin... It feels like Taemin is her own son who was sent as her that Taemin to her ... Even though she didn't give her birth, she feels connected to him.... Hawoon is trying to keep her busy to not let herself reminded of her father but still she needs to know about some answers and she knows where she will get it....

Suddenly the door of Taemin's chamber opened reavealing King Taehyung and with him, their son Hanseong as both of them entered into the room and saw Hawoon taking care of Taemin like her own child.... Taehyung's eyes are sharply looking at Taemin but his eyes softens when he saw Hawoon being so happy..... Taehyung don't like Taemin at all..... Not only because he wasn't born from Hawoon the another reason is hawoon's fondness for Taemin which irked him the most..... On the other side, four years old, Hanseong is looking at his mother who is taking care of her Younger brother which he doesn't like at all.....

Taehyung pretend to cough a little trying to gain attention of Hawoon which he succeeded as she looked at Taehyung and her son Hanseong.... Taehyung gestured Yura, Taemin's nanny to take care out of the room but as the nanny moved towards Hawoon to take the baby, Hawoon hold him firmly and said," he is not going anywhere... He is our son..... And you should love Taemin equally just like you love and affectionate towards Hanseong and Taeyeong..... He is also your child....."