99: Twilight Of A Dynasty: Wrath, War And The Fall

⏯️⏹️⏮️

⏯️⏹️⏮️

In Secret Chamber

Taehyung's POV

I am looking at my Queen who is glowing like a moon after she was bathed again in the chemical Herbs made by special Physicians that I brought them from overseas, The Land of Desert..... Basically, I paid a very heavy amount of money on them as they're the only ones who knows how to preserve a dead body.... The Chains around their neck , hand and feet and years of abuse actually made them to do anything I desired..... The information of them I got from non other than , The Shaman itself..... The world Is itself hold so many mysteries..... And We, Humans, The Vicious species of the world will make sure to know and learn all of it......

I caressed her cold pale hands as I put rings on her slender soft fingers ..... I combed her hair and put different sorts of hairpins and ornaments on her hair..... I made her wear the beautiful Red clothing as I slowly caressing her face...... She looks exactly like the first time I met her in the Fest Room...

Taehyung: I love you, My Dear  Queen... I have to go to Royal court..... I am eager to meet Jimin's Son... I wonder how he looks like now.... If he looked anything like you, I will not kill him, I swear on Holy God.... But if He looked even a inch like Jimin, I am gonna kill him in front of you very brutally.....

 But if He looked even a inch like Jimin, I am gonna kill him in front of you very brutally