96: Crimson Mourning For The Dynasty

⏯️⏹️⏮️

⏯️⏹️⏮️

In Seoul Royal Palace

Author's POV

Maybe things around the Great Royal Kim Dynasty won't be like this if Queen didn't die like this way..... It's been two days since the heavy snowfall has started around the whole kingdom.... It's the biggest snowstorm to be ever witnessed by the locals in Great Korea...... Obviously, Even the nature is grieving with the death of Queen....

Inside the royal palace, The coffin of Queen was taken to the Harem as it was placed in front of Harem door... All the maids, servants, Concubines and Harem girls are looking down showing their last respect to the Queen..... Maybe to Royal family, She was viper, A Enemy who ruined their dynasty but for those girls and the common people of the kingdom knows her as a fallen Angel who accended in here for the betterment of this Dynasty's Women..... She is a Queen who lived on every people's heart...... She contributed so many things for this dynasty.... She build Temples, Soup kitchens, Orphanages near Slave Market, Shelters,  Markets, Bathhouse and schools for Women. She established A Foundation After Her name that will raise Funds for Poor people.... No one can ever say she did anyone go from her door empty-handed......

Especially, The Women of this dynasty when they heard about Queen's demise, They couldn't believe......  People outside of the palace is waiting to see Queen for the last time, who helped the Women in this dynasty.....

Soon, The Children of Her entered into the Harem as they bowed respectfully to their mother for the very last time.... Specially, Twins are crying looking at their mother's coffin where their mother is sleeping peacefully for the first time..... 9 years old, Kim Taeho is holding his twin sibling as he looked at his Elder Brother, The Crown Prince, Kim Hanseong who looked so sad.... His eyes didn't leave for his mother's coffin..... He wanted to say so many things to his mother but it remained unheard.....