13 - Friend or Foe.

❝ᴛᴏᴏ ʜɪɢʜ, ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ

❝ᴛᴏᴏ ʜɪɢʜ, ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ. ɪᴛ's ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀɪʀ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʟ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ. ᴄᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴇᴇʟ ᴍᴇ ɴᴏᴡ?❞

Elaine comes downstairs to the kitchen and spots a pink tray on the counter. Hungry, she eagerly reaches for a snack. Then she stopped, maybe she could bake some treats for Colby because he's been a good boyfriend. Her eyes light up and she licks her lips as she sees the sweets in front of her. "Ohh! Those look delicious."

"One thing, I've learned is that you never eat something so sweet without having someone eat it first." She jumped up, grabbed a bowl, and put the two cupcakes in. She was going to bring some joy to Colby. "They were delicious but. . . I could sense something was wrong,"

But it was never the cupcakes. . . or at least she didn't think so.

"Hey, lamby. Watcha doing?" Olivianna said coming downstairs.

"Planning on making some goods," Elaine said hiding the cupcakes in a secret department. "I was extremely bored so I decided I would do something."

"That's cool. Did you ever find that present you were gonna give Colby?"

She nodded, "Yeah, I put it in my secret stash. I'm not sure if Colby will like the chain."

Olivianna laughed, touching Laney's hand. "Girl, please. Colby loves everything you bring him, he loves everything from the heart."

She smiles, looking down.