Do Revenge / Introduction

So I miss him some nights when I'm feeling depressed

Til I remember every time he made a pass on my friend.
Do I love him? Do I hate him? I guess it's up and down.
If I had to choose, I would say right now
"I wanna get him back."

GET HIM BACK!
olivia rodrigo © 2023

If there's one thing that all of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry can agree on, it's that Gemini Kapoor is a raging bitch! Gemini—more commonly known as Gemma—the half-blood heartthrob, bathing herself in the fame her Quidditch player da...

If there's one thing that all of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry can agree on, it's that Gemini Kapoor is a raging bitch! Gemini—more commonly known as Gemma—the half-blood heartthrob, bathing herself in the fame her Quidditch player dad brings her; the headstrong Ravenclaw best friend of Marlene McKinnon, mostly because they're the only two people in the school that can completely tolerate each other's attitudes.

It's safe to say Gemma has earned quite a reputation for herself among her peers. A reputation she honestly couldn't care less about! See, in her expert opinion, it's better to be hated than pushed around. And while she's not some cold-hearted, misandrist who secretly curses anyone she dislikes with her voodoo (or whatever Sirius Black said), she would rather everyone think she is than call her Snivilus and hang her from a tree by her trousers, that's for sure! So, she played the part of the Wicked Witch of the North, careful not to let her guard too far down.

That was until she started dating Evan Rosier the summer before her sixth year.

It came as a shock to everyone, not just because they had previously considered her incapable of love. Also, they found it ever so contradictory. Gemma went around all day complaining about Slytherin purebloods and their wicked ways, cursing them and driving Merlin's name into the ground whenever they came around, only for her to fall head over heels for a member of the sacred twenty-eight. Perhaps, Evan Rosier had convinced Gemma to put a little bit more faith in others.

Or not.

He might as well have taken a stick and driven it right through her heart. Because a few months into her sixth year, Evan decides he wants to call it quits, and Gemma has taken her bitch persona and made it her true personality. How dare he break up with her? She's Gemini Kapoor for crying out loud!