Venessa ?

"Fanum." Asia said in a very serious tone while lifting his head so they can be eye to eye.

"What's wrong mamas" Fanum said while starting to rub her thighs.

"Bitch don't what's wrong mamas me you the fuck is Venessa, I'll kill you and that bitch so I hope y'all both learn to dodge some motha fucking bullets cause who the fuck is Venessa don't play with me bro." She said moving his hand beginning to get dressed.

Fanum couldn't help but to let out a laugh.

"Glad you think shit funny" Asia said getting ready to leave.

"Mamas"

"Fanum."

"What"

"I love you"

"Fuck you"

asia then went to her room and slammed his door.

"I'll give her time to herself" he thought. He then took his lighter out his pocket while looking in his drawer.
-------------
Asia then got to her room, grabbed her beats and unlocked her phone, clicking on her music app.

"what the fuck is a nigga , tuh got me fucked up" she thought.

"ian gone trip tho" she thought while playing her playlist.

she then played with tigger for awhile before posting on instagram.
-------------

asiaa_ : tigger rlly my hg y'all🙈😝-------------"what the fuck is a nigga?" asia thought again before hopping on Pinterest for  painting inspiration

-------------
"what the fuck is a nigga?" asia thought again before hopping on Pinterest for painting inspiration.

she then shuffled her RnB playlist to calm her down before painting.

"fuck all this tbh, for the plot" asia thought while she put a blunt in her mouth while holding a lighter to light it.
------------
in the middle of painting asia she's a paper slides under her door.
------------

------------"tuhhhh tigger said sob

------------
"tuhhhh tigger said sob.." she thought while pausing her music.

"i never gave him a chance to explain though" she realized. asia then threw the letter on her bed and took a shower.
------------

------------asia then went to get her phone and beats then slid her phone in her pocket

------------
asia then went to get her phone and beats then slid her phone in her pocket. "i'm ready" she thought while walking to his room.