scared straight pt1

"y'all look good in some prison suits like deadass" kai said while putting on his jumper.

"why the fuck i got a two piece and y'all got jumpers??" Asia said with her eyebrows scrunched up due to the sun in her eyes.

"this shit don't fit" fanum said jumping into the jumper while kai helps him.

"earthquake !!!" chris says while getting into a tornado position.

"get down get down get down!" agent added while laughing.

"see y'all niggas on dick" fanum said slapping his hand on his thigh.

"sha boing boinggg get the dick out ya mouths dummies" Asia added on while buttoning up her shirt.

Asia then looks up and analyzes everything.

"aye we lowkey got this shit on tho" She said a lil hype while dapping up Davis.

"yes sirrrrr" he said trying to match energy.

"alright we gots to flick up y'all" asia said while getting her phone out.

she then hands the phone to the girl officer. "make sure you get some good angles of me don't worry about them losers" she whispered while laughing.

"what y'all over there laughing about?? hurry up i'm not about to be standing here all day it's hot" davis said.

"my bad folks" asia said jogging back to her spot to take the picture.

 "weird ass picture but okay" she thought while taking the picture

————————————
"what you in here for?" chris asked.

"shii.. public intoxication and exposure, you know just had dat dick out in public type shi" duke responded.

"oh so your on the list?" agent added in.

"naw they let me get away with it" duke said fixing his durag.

"it's free amp till it's backwards nigga" kai said getting close up to the camera.

"yeah nigga i ain't coming home nigga i hate home nigga" kai said.

"never ever" fanum added.

"i'm tryna be around mad-" fanum said pausing his sentence.

"men??" kai said trying to finish his sentence for him.

asia eyes widened when she heard that "ayyyye yooo." she added.

"y'all niggas gay" duke said laughing.

"UP AGAINST THE WALL" the male officer had called out.

"let's go let's go" the woman officer added.

"excuse me ma'am but yo bob is fye" asia said before turning around.

"thank you girlalala your hair cute too boo and your edges but too bad they about to sweat out cause we don't have air conditioning." the girl said while putting asia in handcuffs first.

"what about fans" chris asked.

"we don't got those either" the male officer said while tightening agents handcuffs.

"fanum i hope you got a fan smuggled up your ass you to damn big to waste your potential" duke said while laughing.

"shut yo dick sucking ass up" fanum responded.

after they all get hand cuffed they talked for a second.

"fanum why you need two handcuffs?" agent said while laughing.