2.

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

Asia's alarm went off. She woke up to tigger jumping on her out of being scared of the alarm which also scared Asia. She took a deep breath while trying to calm down.

*DING*

Asia's phone went off. She sat up and grabbed the phone off the dresser letting out a sigh. "It's 6:45 in the morning wtf could anyone want at this time of day." She said.

Asia unlocked her phone And opened the text message.

_____________________

Asia rushes into the bathroom doing everything she possibly could at once. After she finished she grabbed everything and left.

*****HONKKK*****

Duke blew the horn. Asia scrunched her face up while walking to the car. She noticed someone in the front seat. "Who tf is that?" She thought.

Once Asia got in the car Duke introduced the man in the front seat. "Asia this my homeboy Kai" "yooo" Kai said looking back. "Kai this is my sister Asia" "wsp" Asia said while buckling her seat belt. After she put tigger on her lap.

~time skip: couple minutes later~

The car ride was quite till Duke spoke. "I didn't know you had a cat what's its name" Duke said. "1 he's a boy and 2 his name is tigger and 3 this my son for real for real" she responded.

"Let's play some music" Kai said. "Lemme get aux first" Asia said reaching her hand out for the aux. "here" Kai said handing her it. "Arightttt let's chooseee.. hmm this song." Asia said scrolling through her playlist and choosing a song.

**Fine with dat by Rio da yung og plays**

"Oh you of dem" Kai said while laughing. "What you tryna say?" Asia said scrunching her eyebrows together while tilted her head a lil.

"You're a thug." Kai said laughing. "wooow." Asia said laughing. Duke then joined in and started laughing.

~Time skip: couple minutes later~

***SCREECH***

Duke had turned a lil too fast. Asia grabbed onto tigger in a safe way with on hand while using the other to hold onto the seat "Nigga my son in this bitch chilll" Asia said. "Mann fuck you and yo bitch ass son." Duke responded.

"Why y'all getting so hostile?" Kai said laughing and shrugging his shoulders. "Mmmcht Kai mann duke keep playin with his life I'm not the one" Asia said laughing.

"Oh Asia I gotta question for you" Kai said looking into the back seat. "Wassup?" Asia said a lil worried. "Wanna go on stream with me later tonight??" He said excitedly.

"If I'm still woke sure, I have a lot to do today." Asia said smiling back at him. "Now you know you ain't got not a damn thing to do today." Duke said laughing.

"Huh what you mean nothing to do today, I gotta replace my things today" Asia said. "You got clothes and all that shit over at the house sia" Duke said.

"Ohhh ion remember that, okay then yeah I'll be to stream with you Kai!" Asia said happy cause she doesn't have to spend any money.

They made it to the airport. Duke parked the car. "Y'all ready?" Duke said while getting out the car. "Yeaaaa" Kai and Asia said together while getting out the car also.

~Time skip: on the plane~

"Yo Asia" Kai whispered. Asia opened her eyes, paused her music and looked at him. "Hm?" Asia responded. "Can I call you asi?" Kai whispered back. "Yeah sure I like that" she said smiling at him.

"What's your number?" Asia asked while giving Kai the phone. "Oh shi mb" Kai said as he finished and handed the phone back, almost dropping it.

"Boyyyy u playin with yo lifeee.." Asia said while side eyeing him.

~time skip: car drive home~