Oc lore

so luminex and fierfal the two points from my last thingy are pure points that were abandoned due to no use to the narrative,fierfal started a rebellion and became their own thing and when fierfal found out about luminex,luminex joined the rebellion out of curiosity and loneliness,they usually are seen in their true form when they're around others to provoke them,but when around trusted ones(not a lot of them) or around eachother alone they're in their normal forms,
__________________________________

-• Founding •-

Fierfal found luminex in an old place that was meant to be the og sky emporium but never got used and instead was abandoned for well.. the sky emporium we see, luminex was just silent. sitting down and he had to learn how to walk since he had been sitting down with no movement in silence for centuries.(did i spell that right)luminex was automatically fearful (no pun intended) of fierfal because he's never really seen another being before,he did see cyalm but that's a very blurry memory. fierfal reacted with a very confused demeanor and didn't know if luminex was some sort of trap(fierfal is a bit paranoid). Until luminex tried to say one of his first words (it was "what") Fierfal then realized he was not a threat,just a very confused and uneducated point.

__________________________________

-• the rebellion •-

the rebellion is basically for all known abandoned pure points to get together and create their own "narrative",rebelling from the narrative originally set.
The only current members are luminex and fierfal but there might be more in the future.

___________________________________

-• more info? •-

luminex is the point of dreams,he's the more anxious shy one out of the duo and he doesn't trust a lot of people due to his shyness and also being abandoned for centuries.

fierfal is also never really trusting but coming more from wrath and anger and vengeance then shyness,fierfal is usually the more intimidating and rude out of the duo.

__________________________________