QUESTION+LKRE ABT SOMETHING

J made a thing
A virus
here's the thing:
information page.
How to get infected: be bitten or scratched by an infected,if the Qaroi parasite enters a wound, we recently discovered you can stop early infection by amputating the limb with the parasite before It infects the brain and body.
The stages.
Stage 1 of Qaroi - the body starts to react to the virus, causing vomiting, the vomit might be black or a unnatural color,your body will start to have black or darker spots on the legs, feet or hands.
Stage 2 of Qaroi - Paranoid traits or outright paranoia, the vomiting starts to die down but doesn't completely end, blue spots on the body form near the dark spots and your hands or feet may start to rot or have a infectious reaction.
Stage 3 of Qaroi - the vomiting stops,sometimes the infected could cough abnormally colored liquid,suspected to be infectious blood and not vomit, the rot or infectious reaction may spread to the lower arms and legs.

Stage 4 of Qaroi - the dark spots start to become softer then normal skin, your bones in that area will become less dense and weaker, the rot and infection spreads up to the thighs and most of the infected become more aggressive. Some infected become more anxious or isolated,some go mute early from somewhat aware stress. Most aren't aware and the parasite already has taken over the majority.

Stage 5 of Qaroi, last stage - The body becomes weaker to the point where it's a struggle to use limbs or speak,meaning most become mute at stage 5. The infected ones mind will try to attack anyone, animals, human or in some severe cases; inanimate objects.  the infected may start to have intense symptoms of anxiety and low attention span.
Soon the body will became faulty,and cause death.

Extra symptoms to look out for: mania, insatiable hunger or thirst,lack of oxygen, chronic leg or foot pain, loss of voice or going mute for some times.

Is there a cure?:
it's an deemed unsolvable virus.

How do I know if a wound is infected?
The scab might be a abnormal black,green or blue and the blood from it might be less or more then usual,in severe cases the wound might be susceptible to almost fatal blood loss,if it's a simple scratch or something that wouldn't normally release a ton of blood will then only be abnormally colored liquid,assumed to be the way infectious blood.

What do the parasites look like?
No available information,nobody has witnessed it and survived it.

should I make this a story I already made a character for it