Chapter 18

A/N I AM BACK, IF YOU ARE STILL HERE , THANK YOU FOR BEING SO PATIENT, AND I WILL BE UPDATING ONCE A WEEK🫶🏾

Aaron's POV

That was the best head I have ever gotten is all I can think of looking down at my baby, I wanna make it official on Saturday we just need to get this Friday out our way to do so, I wanna make this special. He deserves that and so much more. I mean I know he would be happy with just about anything but knowing that alone makes wanna do something really special for him.

I am afraid that even if he does say yes, there is so much that he doesn't know but needs to know and when he knows, he'll leave and I don't want him to leave, I mean I lost my shit seeing him with that nigga, I'd go crazy if I lost him... Damn and he hasn't even given me that pussy. I run my hands through his hair, noticing it has gotten longer...I just wanna bend him over and just-

"Aaroonnn, I can literally feel your junior jerking on my thigh." He giggle as his face got red with his eyes still closed.
"Shit my bad baby, but can you blame me, I just woke up to the sexiest sight.." I peck his lips, which he blushes to, I will make sure that he always blushes..cute ass.

My hands travel to his ass as I get on top of him, his legs easily spread to accommodate me, he's so sexy. I start to grind on him hard and slow watching his blush spread down his neck, I go down to kiss his neck to leave a mark.... The door suddenly opens and-

"Ash baby, did you- oh my goodness!"

There stood who I assumed was his mom. He quickly pushes me catching me off guard, luckily I land on the other side so at least she doesn't see my boner.

"MOMMMM, I thought you were coming tomorrow?" He nervously asks. But she isn't paying him no mind, no she is looking me, I quickly get up and scratch the back of my neck, damn how am I supposed to marry him now.

"Ma'am I'm-"

"Get out"
I sigh and put on my pants but feeling her stare, I just grab the rest of my stuff. I walk up to Ash and kiss his cheek, okay maybe not the best choice but that's my baby, I nodded at his mom and walked to my car like some kinda hoe, damn. I chuckled to myself driving out of the gate. I hope my baby is gon' be aight, I know how embarrassed he can get.

Now to get home and deal with my 'family' and my world Ari. I pull up the drive way and pray that he isn't around and I can talk to my ma about telling that nigga to leave us alone. I don't bother with my shirt seeing that I'll be showering soon. I take my phone and hit record just in case because  this nigga has done us dirty way too many times. But I guess that wasn't the case because as soon as I walk in I am greeted with a  punch, Ari crying on my Mama's lap. What the actual fuck.

"You ungrateful bitch, who told you that you could whatever you wanted, I am the man of the house now, not you so you better show me some fucking respect and where the fuck are you coming from looking like that," I wipe the corner of my mouth and I look at my mama, she simply looks away whilst trying to soothe Ari as she was trying to get to me. I look back at this nigga and punched him, knocking him out instantly. I am done.

"Really mama, you gon' let this happen? In front of Ari? I just thought you'd get over this loser but no I guess not," I scoff, letting out a dry chuckle. I go upstairs pack all my belongings, get my money bag and all my cards. I'm going to stay at a hotel for a few nights as I look for an apartment, I'll be 18 soon anyway and it's not like I can't pass for 18 right now. I take a quick shower and head down stairs and I still seen Ari crying and my mama tendi to that deadbeat.

"Bubba where you going, I wanna go to bubba please don't leave me," her crying breaks my heart but I can't legally take her right now. "Bubba, take me too" she continues to wail.

"Take her Aaron, I can't handle her right now," I look at her in disbelief, I understand letting me go but HER 3 year old daughter? That's crazy, she doesn't make eye contact with me as she continues to care for that nigga. I simply pack a few of Ari's clothes and her car seat in my car and take her with me.

What a terrible fucking morning, I guess I won't be going to school today.

Thoughts??