Bio/Superboy

Name: Jonathan "Jon" Grayson

Kryptonian Name: Jon-Ul

Hero Name: Superboy

Age: 18

Hair: Black

Eyes: Blue

Looks with Super Suit:

Story: Jon is the son of Grand Regent Thragg and Commander of the Kryptonian Army Faora-Ul

Story: Jon is the son of Grand Regent Thragg and Commander of the Kryptonian Army Faora-Ul. Thragg doesn't know of his existence since his mother sent him to Earth before the Viltrumites destroyed Krypton. He was found by Nolan, another Viltrumite who was tasked to conquer Earth.

He was raised alongside Mark who is Nolan son with a human named Debbie. Jon unlocked his powers at a young age. He can fly, has super strength and speed and invulnerability. What differs him from Nolan is that he can breathe in outer space, has freeze breathe and fire high intensity lasers from his eyes. And because of his hybrid nature, he is currently stronger than an Elite Viltrumite.

He became a hero with his brother Mark with their father's supervision not knowing what his true intentions really are.

Powers and Abilities:

Viltrumite/Kryptonian Physiology: Being a hybrid of both races, Jon unlocked all the powers a Viltrumite has but since he is also a Kryptonian, his body can absorb Solar radiation from a yellow sun to further fuel his powers even more and also gain new ones. Also being the Son of Thragg, the most powerful Viltrumite in history, his genes puts him on one of the most powerful beings in the cosmos. Even under the effects of a red sun, Jon can still use his Viltrumites powers to fight. With Solar Energy in his body, he can live without eating, drinking and sleeping.

Immense Strength: Combining both his raw Viltrumite and Kryptonian strength because of the sun, he can bend steel with ease, punch through boulders, lift heavy objects larger than him and can generate shockwaves with just his blows. He can also used his leg strength to leap tall buildings in a single bound. His strength grows as he gets older thanks to his Viltrumite genes. That's why he doesn't know his limits yet. He is much stronger than a fully grown Elite Viltrumite.

Superhuman Speed: Jon can move at tremendous speeds, able to travel around the world in mere minutes or seconds. With his speed, he can create tailwinds strong enough to wipe out a city. This also applies to his reflexes and reaction time.

Nigh-Invulnerability: Jon's body is incredibly resilient, allowing him to withstand a wide range of attacks without sustaining any significant harm. He can walk away from explosions, bullets, missiles and powerful energy attacks. He even held himself with the likes of Nolan when they train together.

Superhuman Senses: Jon has super senses that lets him see and hear from afar, see through walls and has microscopic vision. He can also breathe in space or hold his breath for months.