Part one

ROSE POV
my footsteps sound made me realize that every one is in the great hall waiting to see me..the new Seventh year student who is going to study here..well..I was told by Dumbledore to stay behind the great hall doors waiting for his spell to open them and go in. how stupid! why should I wait for that old jerk to finish his lecture!?
I was still standing behind the door waiting for him to open..I cant believe my parents finally convinced me to come here..I shouldn't have leave America.

TOM POV
sitting on the wooden little chair and listening to Dumbledores foolish lecture..how annoying!

Jina : umm..M.r Riddle??

noticing Jina's sound..such a pain in a neck! she is always trying to flirt with me! but I should act nice because this Slut in dippets daughter!

me : yes m.s dippet??
* I said coldly

Jina : will you come and talk to me..um..after dinner?
* she winked

* I looked annoyed..I needed to make an excuse!
me : well..professor slurghorn told me to meet him after dinner

* Jina looked annoyed and turned her head away
Jina : ok.

* I heard Dumbledore when he said...

Dumbledore: and after all let me introduce our new Seventh year student..please welcome to Rozaline Events!
* he made the door open and all I could see was a... girl with black hair..she looked mysterious and she walked in confidently..

n.: guys you can imagine yourself too;)