Chapter Nine

(Here's your ninth chapter...enjoy..)

(Eren's pov)

My eyes widened at his question, I then looked at the ground, "I...uh..um.....I d-don't know...umm"

I sounded like a complete idiot, A complete studdering idiot..

I was blushing, I refused to look at his face. I didn't want to, I was afraid I wasn't gonna be able to look away.
There was a huge quiet pause then I heard footsteps coming towards me I didn't look up though, I continued to look at the ground. The footsteps came to a complete stop in front of me and I suddenly felt fingers on my chin and my face was yanked up by those hands to where I was staring straight into a pair of midnight eyes.

"Look at me Eren..." Levi said with a firm tone. I only looked at his eyes for a couple of seconds before glancing at the wall. The next I knew I was being thrown on the bed making a light' Poof' sound. Levi was pinning me there, "Looks like I'm going to have to punish you.." his legs were now on either side of my waist. He brought his face down, "W-wait Levi...what are you doi-.." his lips were now inches from mine only for a brief second before he pulled away and stood back up smirking, "Just kidding.."

I don't know what snapped in me but as soon he back away I stood up walking towards him then slapping him in the face. "Don't you dare make fun of me like that.." I was obviously crying, I felt hot streams of water trailing down my cheeks. The last thing I saw was him holding his cheek, before I ran out the door took the elevator down to the bottom floor and out into a stormy afternoon.

The next thing I knew was I ended up at a large building with large glass windows and what looked to be exercising equipment inside.

It looked like their were still some people here, I quickly noticed that this was the gym we went to this morning.

I grabbed the door handle and opened the door and ended up in the dance room that they had in the back. It was empty, no one was using it at the moment.

There was also a radio speaker so I took my phone out of my pocket and hooked it up.

I thought I would dance my feelings away, that way I could let it all out...

(Levi's pov)

What..?

Why..did he hit me..?

Why was he crying...?

I went to put some clothes on because I realized that I was still standing there in a towel, then Hanji came bursting threw the door, "What happened I heard yelling..?"

"Nothing Shitty glasses it has nothing to do with you..." I sighed.

"Then where is Eren..?" She said fixes her glasses with her index and middle finger.

"He's.......he went for a walk.." I said pulling my hair back with my hand.

She raised an eyebrow, "At 7 in the afternoon..?"

I looked at the window and noticed how dark it was, "Yeah.."

She walked over to where I was sitting on the bed and sat next to me, "Levi...did you say something to him..?" I looked at her and then away again, "I might of.." she sighed.

"Why don't you go look for him..? I'm worried.."

I looked at her and then stood up grabbing my leather jacket and putting it on, "Alright Shitty glasses. I'll be back when I find him I guess.."

That all I said before walking out the door and closing it behind me. ( Hanji left about 5 minutes after he did..)

(Eren's pov)