Chapter Twelve

(Hey guys here's chapter Twelve I hope you guys enjoy..~)

(Eren's pov)

~3 months later...~

It was the day before the competition and I felt like I was ready, Levi believed in me and frankly that's all care about.

We would practice one last time that night just to make sure we got it perfect.

After I got home that day from practicing, I noticed someone as lying on the couch, it was Mikasa and she looked tired.

Oh..that's right I told her a couple days ago about Levi and I being partners and all, she took it pretty well, she did threaten to kill him if he hurt me, but I calmed her down and she need up staying with me at my place until after the competition.

The competition had three dance categories, Song of choice, Slow  and tango.

I remember Hanji telling us that our dancing had to tell a story. It had to look sexy and flawless. In other words I can't mess up or Levi will kill me. Seriously.

We spent the last 3 months learning the tango. I think I got it.

Hopefully..

~The day of the competition~

"Oi Brat, are you ready to go..?" Levi practically shouted.

"Uh, yeah.." I was talking with Hanji who said she and the others would definitely be there

So I walked over to the front seat of Levi's car and got in. We were now our way there, the competition is in 5 hours we have to take a 2 hour drive to get there.

"All set brat..?" Levi asked with a grumpy tone.

"Yeah. Um..Levi. .?"

"Hmm...?" Levi started the car.

"Do you think I will be good..?"

"Yeah, I think you will be amazing." Levi pulled off on the road and now we were finally on our way.

~Two hours later...~

We finally made it to the competition and there are people everywhere.

The place is huge. We get out and grab our stuff carrying it in with us.

Levi signed us in and we went back to one of the dressing rooms that they assigned us.

I thought we were gonna get a lot of stares from people but it looks like there are other couple that are men. So I think we're good.

"Eren...You alright..?" He asked

"Yeah I'm fine.."

"Are you sure you look down.." he was concerned for me?

"Yeah..just alittle nervous."  I saw Levi walk up to me and stop right in front of me.

He reached down because I was sitting. Then kissed me lightly on the lips. He backed away, "Did that help..?"

I chuckled when he asked that, "Alittle..." he then kissed me again as I melted into the kiss He backed away, "All better..?"

"Yep!" I said with a bright smile on my face.

There were 3 hours till the competition and Levi and I were going over a few steps a couple more times. He brought a duffel bag and so did I. They had our clothes in them.

~Three hours later...~

There's was ten minutes till we went on so we both got dressed and relaxed till then.