Months later

It's been months since both Sestuna and Shoto got fired from their jobs and that both Izuku and Kyoka got a new position. Luckily for Izuku his days went from Sunday to Friday to Sunday to Wednesday so far Izuku is finishing up his work and is about to go home where he has a little sister at home waiting for him. Just as he was about to go Momo came to him calling out to him.

Momo: hello Mr.Executive are you going home for the rest of the week?

Izuku: yes I am Ma'am thank you once again for the new position.

Momo: your welcome so you have anything to do this weekend?

Izuku: actually I do I'm gonna hang out with my little sister tomorrow since it's her birthday.

Momo: oh really I didn't know you he a sister.

Izuku: yeah only person who does was her but then again both of them don't see face to face though.

Momo: the way she acts I don't blame your sister mind if I come over tomorrow and give her a present?

Izuku: are you sure?

Momo: positive is there anything she likes?

Izuku: sweets mostly but she's trying to take it easy for a while she's been wanting to have the iPhone 14 for a while I'm thinking of going to get it for her.

Momo: wait let me do that for her (I want to see if I can get on her good side but I want to earn more then her good side I want her to see me as her sister in law)

Izuku: are you sure I don't want to impose on you spending your money?

Momo: nonsense I have one myself actually so don't worry about it.

Izuku: oh ok then thank you I do have something else to give her as well since I have something else for her as well.

Momo: *smiles* oh really what is that?

Izuku: she wanted a F-150 truck that came out this year I know it seems that I'm spoiling her but it's the least I can do since she's my only family member.

As Momo looked at him when he said that last part as she wide eyed and teared up a bit while covering her mouth.

Momo: I am so sorry I did not know that you and your sister are the last of your family.

Izuku: it's ok thank you Ms.Yaoyorozu it's been like this for 5 years and before her as well.

Momo:(I need to restore the Midoriya family) as long as you and your sister are ok and surviving for the family that's good to hear you say that.

Izuku: thank you Ms.Yao-

Momo: call me Momo ok?

Izuku: are you sure?

Momo: yes I am sure Izuku.

Izuku: ok Momo and thank you once again

Momo: no problem

As they both left as they both realize that they both parked next to each other as both blushed.

Momos truck