Epilouge

Months after their Valentine's Day date both Izuku and Momo brought their son into the world as they also got married. Momo has fully gave Izuku the place of CEO due to wanting to become a full time housewife. Of course she does come to the place time to time with her son Hisashi. As for Shoto and Setsuna after hearing that both Izuku and Momo are living their best life they had tried to ruin it since theirs was ruined due to getting fired before but soon they ended up being in prison for other reasons.

5 years later

A woman right now is seen walking in the house as her husband and son has always walked in after.

Hisashi: Mommy.

Momo: yes dear?

Hisashi: when will my little sister come?

Momo: soon my dear soon also honey how's Eri?

Izuku: she's doing good she actually called me earlier and asked about us not gonna lie she's gonna live forever.

Momo: how come??

Izuku: I thought about her and how's she's doing and soon she texted me right at that moment.

As Momo and Izuku made it to the living room he help her sit down.

Momo: thank you honey.

Izuku: your welcome you know I thought of a few names if you don't mind.....

Momo: oh? Tell me what should be the names of our baby girl?

Izuku: Alice, Samantha, Inko, or-

Momo: Inko it is.

Izuku: are you sure?

Momo: positive you know she might come out on our 5th year wedding anniversary.

Izuku: I know and I must say.

As he got down on his knee as he kissed her stomach.

Izuku: you and our family is all I have and I'm proud to have you including you Inko

Momo: you do know we have you as well as our provider and man of the house but we also love you as well honey.

That's the end of this story