News and confession

It's been a month since both Izuku and Momo had their little fun. So far Momo has been acting weird as she went to the doctor during the week and soon she heard about what she is having.

Doctor: congratulations your pregnant ma'am.

Momo:*wide eyed* PREGNANT???!!

Doctor: yes Ma'am your pregnant your 3 in a half months in.

As Momo trying to figure out who she had sex with as it went back to the day it was Izumi's birthday as couldn't hold her drink as she remembers that she was with Izuku at the time as she soon realized that Izuku might be the father but wasn't sure.

Momo: doctor if I come back with the person I had sex with can we try and test the DNA.

Doctor: sure I don't mind but do you know who the father is?

Momo: yes I'm 100% confident in this one.

Doctor: ok if your sure then come back actually how about this your next appointment is on September 23rd how does that sound?

Momo: um that's my birthday can I come in the next day or day before that?

Doctor: oh really I didn't know that how about the day before your birthday you come in with the person your confident with.

Momo: ok what time?

Doctor:1:30 how's that?

Momo: that's good with me Doctor

Doctor: ok then and make sure not to work hard youll put strain on the baby I'm sure by then you should be showing and you might have a gender reveal and how many hours have ok?

Momo: ok Thank you Doctor

Doctor: your welcome

As Momo left as she went home she called Izuku to talk about what she went through as she asked if he can come over. A few hours later Izuku showed up as he knocked as Momo opened the door and let him. As he came in as Momo brought him to the living room as they both sat down.

Momo:um do you remember what we did on Izumi's birthday?

Izuku: I do but I feel like I did something wrong to you and couldn't bring myself to talk to you sorry if I used your body.

As Momo cuffed his face as she made him look in his emerald eyes as he looked at her beautiful onyx eyes.

Momo: don't be we both were drunk that day or at the least tipsy but um there's something I need to tell you can you somewhat not freak out.

Izuku: hearing that I'm going to do that what is it that you wanted to tell me?

Momo: I'm pregnant.

As Izuku froze that he got his hot boss pregnant as Momo thought that this was well until she realized that he is frozen due to hearing the news.

Momo: um Izuku are you there?

As she waved her hand in front of his face as she see that he is frozen from the news. Soon she shook Izuku as he came back to reality.

Izuku: pregnant I'm so sorry I'll take responsibility for my actions.

As he quickly got done and bowed as she blushed the moment he said he took responsibility for his actions.

Momo: are you sure

Izuku: of course or else you wouldn't tell me this.

Momo:(he has a point I wouldn't do that considering that I have a crush on him)

As it hit her she has the moment to tell him how she feel since she already told him as she rubbed his head after he bowed his head.

Momo: um can I tell you one more thing?

Izuku:*comes back up from bowing* yea sure what is it?

Momo: I love you Izuku.

Izuku: y-you do?

As Momo nodded as she went to him and kiss him as he soon kissed her back.

Izuku: I-I love you too I did say I will take responsibility that means loving you as well and also I started having feelings for you but I was afraid that you would reject me due to you being my boss

Momo: not anymore

Izuku: what do you mean!

Momo: since we are gonna date with marriage in mind I believe that you should be CEO for me.

Izuku: ar-are you gonna be a housewife or anything?

Momo smiles as she nods as both hugged each other. Soon as their relationship starts from there and a few months a week before Momo's birthday Izuku was at a ring store as he was getting the perfect ring with Izumi.

Izumi: if I would've known that I was gonna be an auntie within a matter of months after meeting your now girlfriend I would've started this from the beginning.

Izuku: would you expected me to have a girlfriend,

Izumi: yep knowing your pull out game when it comes to hot females such as Momo I know what you'll do.

Izuku: you don't have to throw shots at me and besides my pull out game is strong.

Izumi: keep telling yourself that but then again she probably locked her legs in.

Izuku: stop throwing shots at both me and her.

As Izumi laughed that she kept having Izuku at the palm of her hand.

That's the end of this chapter

You guys should know what comes after this chapter since this is like a run in ti the next one