Prologue

Ah. . .dammit. . .what am I doing? Decay thought to himself, holding a picture of Exeller in one hand and a full bottle of Anti-depressants in the other, with tears and blood streaming down his face. Gh. . .fuck, my head. . . Damn that woman, always finding a way to scare the hell outta people. I can't with her anymore! I can't do this. . . He threw the pill bottle further down the cave before he rested his head against the cave wall and wiped his tears. 'This is all your fault' had kept repeating in Decay's head as he pulled his knees to his chest and continued to cry.

Time passed and the sun went under the horizon as Decay gotten the rest that he needed. He always had a tough life with his parents beating him and physically fighting with him. . .one of those fights occurring at 16 and leaving him with 3 1/2 prosthetic limbs and an open wound on his head that has skin torn off, healed but with skull being exposed. He had found happiness recently, only to have had it taken away again. . .a lover. Someone to be there for him at his lowest, Exeller. Though Exeller's sister, Alice, never really approved of this because of one reason: the fact that Decay would one day get Exeller killed [Spoiler: Yes, It Actually Happens But We'll Get There]. She didn't explain how or why this could happen to Decay, mostly because Decay agreed to leave and not see Exeller again.

Alice would be sitting in front of Decay with Decay's birthgiver, Sark, with tears in her eyes from regret. As Decay woke up, he pressed himself more against a wall in a panic.
"I'm not here to hurt you, Decay. . .neither me or Sark is. . .I came to say sorry. . ." Alice said, her tone as light and wobbly as it could possibly ever get. "I realize that I fucked up. . .a lot. . . You can see Exeller again. . .all you want, even for sex. He's my brother and he means so much to me. . .I realized that even he needs a bit of happiness too."
Decay crawled towards Alice and gave her a hug, mumbling 'Thank you' to her as she hugged Decay back.
"You're welcome. . .and I'll make sure to treat those wounds I gave you so you don't look scalped anymore." She said with a sigh and soft chuckle at the end of the sentence.
"It still hurts." Decay said with clear sass and sarcasm.
"Yes, I know, Decay." Alice said with the same tone of voice, having calmed down.

Word Count - 459
Chapter One Is Out, Y'all! Can't Wait For Chapter 3 Though, Ngl. Anyways, I Hope You Have A Good Day/Night, Baiii!