Chapter 1

[Song Credit To CuYu And We.B For The Cover And To Vivsiepop/Spindlehorse Studios For The Original Song.

**FAIR USE**
C

opyright Disclaimer under section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.]

Decay ran around Angel Island of timeline 0'01, looking for survivors of one of his fathers' attacks. Of course, with his luck, he ran past a child that had her light blue hair tinted to Sark's teal. He circled back to the kid and kneeled at her side, growling to himself at how pissed off he was at Sark. "That damn asshole. Fucking targeting kids again---tch---he pisses me off when he targets kids." Decay grumbled loudly before he heard a small whine come from the child.
The child would open her eyes and look at Decay, hugging him as-while she trembled. "S-sir. .? What's your name. . .?" The kid said, on the verge of tears.
". . ." Decay stayed silent for a few minutes. "Decay. . .and your's?" He mumbled while calming down and stopped growling.
"Crystal. . ." The child mumbled while she buried her face onto Decay's neck/shoulder area.
"Who. . .did this to you?" Decay asked, even though he already knew.
"A-a man named Sark," Crystal stuttered. "You look a little like him."
"Yeah, I. . .I'm his disappointment of a son. I help my friends with finding survivors. You seem like he's already demonized ya'." Decay paused and came to the attention of something. "The bitch is still around, fuck!" He would feel a sudden sharp pain in his left shoulder [Basically The 1/2 Limb He Didn't Lose].
"S-sir, you're bleeding!" Crystal said with a small scream and a heavily panicked Time.
"JUST GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE, ALRIGHT?!" Decay yelled, only to have Crystal listen.

Small Timeskip To An Hour Or So Later

Decay would be walking through Exeller's sector, since he had a corridor in the sector which caused him to live there any other time, while holding Crystal. He had a deep scar over his left eye and he'd have blood running down his eyelid and face. Exeller took notice of this and quickly teleported to Decay, worried and panicked.
"Wh---the hell happened?!" Exeller had gently ran his left thumb over Decay's eye wound, healing him.
". . .The fucking hell do you think, hmm?" Decay hesitantly said, pissed.
"Sark or Exetior?" Exeller did seem worried, which isn't normal in him unless it's around NameNess or Alice.
"Sark." Decay laid Crystal, who was passed out, against a wall.
Exeller made an 'mm' sound before he'd sigh. "Can I do something stupid that can possibly piss you off more?"
Decay stood silent . . . "I supp---"

Exeller cut Decay off by roughly kissing him, putting his arms around Decay's neck and a hand on the back of Decay's head.
Decay's eyes widened before closing and he put his right hand on Exeller's waist, forcing him against the nearby wall.
Exeller softly gasped at being forced against the wall, but he let out a slightly pleased giggle as Decay pulled away.
"Tch. . .and you thought that you kissing me would piss me off, old man? It turned me on, shithead." Decay mumbled, a soft blush on his cheeks.
"Ah. . .is that better or worse~?" Exeller seductively licked his lips, glaring up to Decay with desire in his eyes.
"Better." Decay whispered before he kissed Exeller again, forcing Exeller's mouth to slightly gape open so he could slip his tongue into Exeller's mouth.
Exeller closed his eyes again and wrapped his tongue around Decay's, softly moaning.
Decay pulled away again. "Ugh, the hell am I doing? There's a child around."
"Giving into your slutty desires possibly?" Exeller said with yet another pleased giggle.
"Tch. . ." Decay hummed in thought before releasing Exeller and picking up Crystal again, teleporting both Crystal and himself to his corridor in Exeller's sector of the Blood Temple.

Another Timeskip To The Next Morning

Decay woke up sprawled out across his bed, sitting up and yawning. Mm. . .another day, another headache. . . He gotten up and gotten dressed in sweatpants and a baggy T-shirt, considering he always sleeps nude. He walked out to his kitchen and noticed that Crystal had made him coffee and was working on a breakfast for herself. Huh. . .impressive, kid. He softly chuckled, which would startle Crystal.
"O-oh, good morning, Sir." Crystal stuttered.
"No need to call me "sir" anymore, Crystal, call me Decay like any other normal person. Please." Decay asked of the child while getting coffee.
Crystal thought it through for a moment. "If you insist, Decay."
Decay softly smiled. "So, what're you fixing? Need any help?" He raised an eyebrow, curious.
"Just eggs and bacon. . .want any?" Crystal smiled back excitedly.
"Nah, I'll be fine. Besides, I don't eat much anyways." Decay said with a straight face, taking a swig of coffee.
"Why don't you eat?" She asked, worried now.
"Eh. . .I have an immune system of a leopard gecko; as long as I have stored and / or built up protein, I can easily live or feed off it." Decay shrugged.
Crystal stood there for a moment, stunned, before realizing that the eggs and bacon was done and turning the stove off and transporting the food to a plate.

An interesting kid, might be useful to me and the others. As long as Emyrr or Quartez is with her. Decay thought, sighing and gripping his coffee mug, which was now empty after drinking a whole pot of coffee, while sitting on his couch. He was zoned out, thinking of what to do before Crystal hit him in the nose with the livingroom TV remote. "GH---"
"Let's watch a movie." Crystal said, crawling into Decay's lap and staring into his eyes.
". . ." Decay sighed. "What are you thinking?" He turned on the TV, sitting his coffee mug on the coffee table.
"Hmm. . .maybe some Pokèmon?" Crystal suggested, smiling.
"Damn, someone I can agree with." Decay chuckled before going into NETFLIX and putting on a Pokèmon movie.

[Word Count: 1,039]
I Hope You All Enjoyed Chapter 1! I Spent My Motivation On It. ;<;