Part 2

She looked a lot like her mother, the same brown locks, flushed cheeks and the heavenly smile. I was lost in Y/n's thoughts when Cami wrapped her arms around me. 

After almost 2 hours, Y/n arrived. I slept with Cami after she wrapped an arm around me. I heard footsteps in the corridor, it must be Y/n. She opened the door and saw me sleeping with Cami. She was shocked and stood there for a minute. I carefully unwrapped the arm of Cami, but she woke up and looked at Y/n. She ran towards her and hugged her, I stood there adoring the moment. 

Y/n's pov

I saw Cami cuddling with Taehyung and when she saw me, she ran and hugged me. Why is Cami at home with Taehyung? She is supposed to be at school. It's still an hour left for her school. "What happened Cami, why are you at home?" I made her look at me when I saw she was crying. "What happened Cami, why are you crying?" I looked at Taehyung thinking he did something to my daughter. But instead he kneeled down and wrapped an arm around Cami. "Don't cry and tell Y/n what happened?" I again looked at Cami, tears streaming down her cheeks. 

"Mumma, there was a function at school today and my teacher told us to bring our parents if possible. But I didn't tell you because it was your first day at the job. So, you can't take a leave on the first day." I rubbed my thumb over her stained tears and smiled. "You could have told me, I can do anything for my little princess." Even if Cami was only 4 years old, she was more mature than the other kids. She always understands the situation and never really acted like a kid. She never disappointed me and never asked for anything. Sometimes I feel guilty about it, as I was the one who was not able to fulfil her wishes.

"But why were you crying while sitting alone in the storeroom?" When I was in my thoughts, Taehyung spoke, breaking my trance. I got worried all over again. "It was because all my friends had their parents present at the school and no one was cheering for me at the time of my play. Both of their parents were happy and excited to see them perform. But I only have mumma." She cried more and a lone tear slid down my cheek. "Don't cry, you know I am playing both roles at the same time. I told you that your friend's mom is not capable of playing both the roles and your momma is a superwoman, right?" She nodded her head. "I can play both mother and father but your friend's mom can't so they need to marry someone to play father's part." She nodded again. 

"I am sorry, mumma." She hugged me. "It's okay princess, but I am unhappy and I don't want to talk with you." She got worried and asked, "why?" "because I missed my princess playing a role." "I am sorry, mumma. I promise I will tell you everything about the school. Promise." I hugged her, " I love you, my little princess." " I love you too, mumma." I looked at Taehyung and gave a small smile.
"Why didn't you call me when you reached home?" I asked. "Because Mr. Handsome told me that it was your first day and it would leave a bad impression if you leave early. So he made me lunch and it was so yummy. He made me a chocolate milkshake and a sandwich. Then we saw a movie together but I slept." "Ohh, so you had fun." She nodded and went towards the room. 

"Thank you for taking care of her. I really appreciate it." I turned to thank him. "No. It's my responsibility to take care of her, no need to thank me." An idea popped up in my mind, " are you free tonight? I mean, I want to invite you for dinner. Cami will love it." He didn't even hesitate a bit. "Yes, I will be there." 

We had dinner together, it was fun. I made Cami sleep and went out for some fresh air. The words of her are echoing in my mind, from the moment she delivered. "How can you leave me alone, what am I supposed to say to Cami?" I looked up at the sky and suddenly I felt a hand over my shoulder. I saw Taehyung standing there looking at me and then the sky. I wiped my tears, "I am sorry if I woke you up." I stood up to go inside but his words stopped me, "were you talking with your husband?" Tears filled my eyes and I dragged my eyes towards him. "It's okay if you don't want to talk," he assured me. 

I sat on the bench and he took a seat beside me. I never opened up to anyone about this incident but now I feel as if I don't let it out I might die. "I lost him after 3 years of marriage." He took a sharp breath." We were watching a movie and I got the craving for an ice-cream. I was 7 months pregnant with Cami. We went out to eat ice cream but suddenly a truck collided with our car from the right side. I was in my senses and saw his face covered with blood resting on the steering wheel." Tears started streaming down my eyes, even though after 5 years I remembered the whole incident like it is still happening in front of my eyes.

"I was screaming for help,but he was not moving at all. I tried to shake him but still was not getting any response. My mind was revolving and I couldn't see straight. The people gathered around our car and helped me first to get out of the car. They laid me down on the road and I was crying when they lifted him like he was lifeless. I blacked out seeing him like this." Till then I was in full crying mode. He lended me a piece of cloth. 

"When I got my consciousness back, I heard that he was dead. I don't know what to do and how to react but I thought everyone was lying to me. I stood up from the bed and went to check on him. When I reached there, his whole body was covered with a white cloth. My hands were shaking because of the fear of losing him. I removed the cloth from his face and saw him not breathing at all. His face was covered with bruises and I cried my heart out." I looked at him and saw a lone tear escaping his eyes but he was quick to wipe it away. I got a hold on myself and stopped the tears streaming down my face. I don't even have to cry, those tears come out on their own accord whenever I think of him.

"It was all because of me, I wish I shouldn't have persuaded him to eat ice cream. I am the reason why Cami is feeling inferior to her friends. I am the one who snatched a father's love from her life." I was to blame, it was all because of me. "No, it wasn't your fault. If you would've known about the accident beforehand you won't have asked to go out for an ice cream. It was all planned by god and you're not to blame." He comforted me and suddenly I heard a voice of Cami calling me. I ran inside the house and upstairs towards our room. She was sitting on the bed and went towards her and took her into my arms. "Where were you, mumma?" She asked me. "I just went to drink water. Okk now let's sleep." She nodded at me and slept. I slept beside her.