Part 4

Y/n's pov

I woke up in a warmness maybe because of the blanket. I opened my eyes and looked up, "ohh my god." I murmured. Why am I hugging Taehyung? I remembered the events from last night. I unwrapped my arms, but he tightened his arms around me, pulling me back to his chest. "Stay, don't leave", he blabbered." Taehyung" I shook him. He opened his eyes and looked at me. But he didn't move or unwrapped his hands. "Taehyung" I called him again. "Ohh, I am sorry" he removed his hand and stood up. There was an awkward silence. "I will go check on Cami." I ran upstairs. 

I left Cami at her school, and went directly to the job. I checked the time on my phone and saw me and Taehyung on the wallpaper screen," who clicked this picture?" Is it Taehyung or Cami. 

I reached home and saw Taehyung and Cami arguing with each other. "What is going on?" They both looked at me and then looked at each other. "Nothing" they both answered together. I suspiciously looked at them. "What is.." " I am going to sleep, mumma" she went to Taehyung's room. "Why are you going there?" "I told you we are sleeping together from now on." "Wrong, we agreed till the heater gets repaired" "fine, but its still not repaired. Good night mummy." "Good night little brat." 

" I wanted to ask you something?" I looked at Taehyung. "She clicked the photo and she set it as wallpaper." He answered before even asking. "How do you know I was going to ask about this?" I asked him. "I just knew." 

Taehyung's pov

Maybe Cami was right, maybe I am falling for her. But if this is the reason then how will I convince her and how will I confess? "Ahhh" "what happened?" "nothing" ohh fuck did I just screamed out loud? Ahhhh what Am I supposed to do? "We already had our dinner and I am going to sleep." I ran towards the room. 

"You are just confusing me" I whined, "Can you behave like an adult, I am the younger one here." She taunted me. "Just sleep, you have school tomorrow." "Good night" I sat on the couch and turned on my phone. There she is, in my arms, sleeping peacefully. Am I really in love with her? Again we slept together. I can't take my eyes of her, she was just pure beauty inside out. Similarly Cami is a beautiful and lovable kid. I would gladly accept them as mine if I ever get a chance. 

After few days

Y/n's pov 

"Mumma, let's go out take a walk." Cami asked. "Can we please go tomorrow, I am tired." I tried to deny because I was too tired to even do remaining housechores. Still I finished them. The heater is finally fixed and we can sleep in our room now. And Taehyung can finally sleep alone.  It's not like he is not a good guy, he is very good guy. He never let me feel uncomfortable around him, he took care of me when I was crying. He even let me leave in this house without expecting anything in return. He is suffering because of my financial conditions and I can't rely on him and disturb him anymore. 

We slept on that day but on the next day again she wants to go out. "Cami please, let's not go today. I am too tired to walk." "I asked you yesterday but you said no and we will go tomorrow. But you're still saying no." She is not listening to me. "Why are you becoming so stubborn?" She started crying," Cami, please understand." "No I want to go." She started stomping her legs and crying louder. 

"What happened, why are you crying?" Taehyung came and asked Cami and then turned towards me. "Why is she crying, what happened tell me?" Cami answered," mumma is not taking me out, I just want to take a round." "Cami we will go tomorrow okay, I promise." I kneeled down in front of her and wipped the tears off her face. "No we will go today, I will take you." Taehyung said. "No It's okay, we will manage. You don't worry about it, it must've disturbed your work. I am sorry." I spoke in one breath. "You're not disturbing me, actually I too want to go out and take a ride. So it's good if we all go together instead of going alone." Taehyung carried Cami in his arms. "If you want to come with us, then let's go." "No, I don't.." "You're coming with us, end of discussion." Taehyung held my hand and dragged me with them without listening to me.

We sat in Taehyung's car. I went to sit in the back seat, but Cami insisted to sit there and forced me to sit on the passenger's seat. I took a seat beside Taehyung. It all remind me of Yi Joon, I used to sit beside him in the car. Taehyung started the car and turned on the radio. They both started to sing along and started vibing togerher. 

I wanted a happy family just like this but god took it all away. I want to see Cami happy and have all the love she deserve. And I am trying my best to give it all, but maybe I am not able to. What if she is not getting everything she deserve? What if she has to understand and adjust to the situation? I want my daughter to be happy, and live a normal life just like other childrens, carefree. 

We came home after half an hour, "Cami go and sleep." "yes, I am going. Good night." I turned to Taehyung. "Don't scold me. I am scared." He is total drama. "Please, don't do this much for us." He held out his palm in front of me signaling me to stop talking. "If you're going to lecture me about how you two are disturbing me and all that I don't want to listen. Just go and sleep you're tired, go good night." And he walked away. "But, listen to me." He stretched his hand upward, waving at me. "Good night, Y/n." I stood there for a minute and then went to sleep.

Next part will be soon out
Stay tuned..💟💟
Comment and leave your votes if you liked it...