part 5

Taehyung's pov

I woke up to the noise of the door closing. I walked out of my room and made my way outside the house. I saw Y/n roaming around in the front yard. I sat on the bench and waited for her to notice me.

"Did I wake you up?" She said as soon as she noticed me, I nodded. "Sorry." "Will you please stop saying that every time you see me." She sat next to me, "I know you want to say something, go ahead." She turned towards me.

"Can you please stop being so kind towards us, let us live our life. If you keep helping me, I will always expect your help and I don't want that." She has a lot more to say and today I will give her every answer and reason she wants. 

"Why are you doing this to me? Please I don't need your help and I will give the rent tomorrow." She released a big sigh, ooh it must be so much inside her and I want her to let it all out. All the doubts and insecurity about her, I am gonna clear it out.

"I will help you no matter what. I want you and Cami to be safe and happy. Please let me make sure of it. I don't know how but I got connected with Cami so fast and if I tell you the truth I never liked kids. But I love Cami. I want that kid to live a good life and enjoy her childhood. What you did today was not acceptable, I mean how can you make her understand the situation?" I took a pause.

"She is a child, she is just 5. She had to have that stubbornness in her, she has the right to cry and ask whatever she wants. I know it's hard for you, that's why I am saying, let me help." 

"You're pitying me and my child. I don't want to become an addict of your help. It's today that you are with us but what about the time when we will shift. I have to manage on my own." A lone tear escaped from her eyes.

Fuckkk. "Don't cry, and I am not pitying you and Cami. I love both of you. And I care for both of you." She looked at me, finally I said it. 

"What..?" She is looking all confused. Let me make it clear. "Firstly, I am not letting you go and settle somewhere else. You and Cami are going to live with me and I am not accepting your rent. Secondly, " I gain up the courage to confess.

"Secondly, I love you so much that I can't even deny it. I tried to ignore it a lot but not now and I am not pitying you. And if you want reason, the second reason is you're willing to struggle and do everything for your child. I am in love with your courage and the pure heart you have. And one more thing, I love your eyes, it's beautiful." She is pretty even in her night dress.

I would go any way to make her and Cami mine. She is not my need, she is my want. I want her badly. 

"What about the first reason?" "It's Cami, I want to give her a father's love and she deserves it. I want to make her life carefree. I don't want her to understand the situation and walk according to it. I want her to ask and demand the things she wants. I want her to be stubborn just like every other kid. I want to spoil her with all my love and care." My heart was racing in a marathon. 

"Stop, please. I don't know what to say. I don't know if I am allowed to love again. I don't know." "Calm down, look at me." She looked at me, "see I am not telling you to choose me and love me. I am not forcing you at all. But what you said about whether you are allowed to love or not, yes you are."

 "You can love and start a new life with anyone you want. If you think that someone else can make you happier than me, then please start a new life with him and Cami. I am not telling you that it has to be with me, I just want you to live your life and let Cami have a fun loving life. Don't you think that Cami needs a father? Don't you think that she deserves that?"

She wiped her tears, "I want to, I want her to live happily and have a complete family" I held her hand, "then think about it, I will wait. Let's go inside, it's getting cold." She nodded and we went inside into our rooms. 

I couldn't sleep the whole night. What if I messed up everything? What if I was harsh and hurted her feelings? Please please god, let her be mine. 

Y/n's pov

I don't know what to answer, he is really nice to me and my daughter. I just don't know if I can accept this relationship. 

Next day I left Cami at school and went to work. I thought of doing overtime because I don't know if I will be able to face him. Cami will stay with him till I reach, I can trust him for that. 

When I reached home the lights were off and when I turned it on no one was there. I looked inside Taehyung's room and found Cami sleeping. But Taehyung was nowhere to be found.

Someone tapped on my shoulder and I turned to see it was Taehyung. "You scared me." He held his upward and signed surrender. "Perhaps are you avoiding me?" "Why wo.. would I?" I shuddered badly. "See, you were." "I was not" I argued back. "I know you are lying. I know you more than you think." I was at the loss of words. 

"Fine, just go and sleep. And should I take Cami with me?" "No, it's absolutely fine. I will sleep with her and if you want you can sleep too." He was looking somewhere else and talking to me. Dramatic ass!! "No, I will go and sleep in my room. Thanks for offering." I smiled sarcastically and went to my room. 

Taehyung's pov

This woman is going to be the death of me. The way she shows herself strong and happy outside can fool anyone but not me. I know the real her. And I want to heal her and keep her to myself till I die. 

Next day

I sat at the dining table with my breakfast (I forgot to mention one thing she cooks so well, maybe another reason I am in love with her) but forgot to bring a spoon. "Can you please pass me the spoon?" I asked Y/n and stretched my hand towards her. But instead of giving in my hand, she kept it on the table.

She is definitely ignoring me. Did I just really make a mistake about confessing to her? What if she leaves this place and shifts to some other place? I don't want her andCami to go away from me.