Chipped off

9-13-23

Another piece of my plastic computer case chipped off. And now I'm starting to notice that there are a few other cracks that are growing from the edge of the case. This means that one day, enough will chip off and it won't even be able to stay on there anymore. This is annoying because I don't feel like I'm that rough with it. I take it and place it on my desk carefully. When I'm done, I slide it back into a sleeve, then slide it back into my bag. What did I do wrong?

Well, the sleeve that I slide it into really isn't the best quality. I had left over fabric from some pants I cut up, so I folded it and hand-sewed it to be a sleeve. It was a rushed, last minute craft. It barely wants to stay together. Maybe that's where I failed.

But I failed before I even failed. Because I found out a couple weeks ago that my sister bought this same case for her computer about five years ago. I didn't know this because her computer can't wear it anymore, and it looks totally different from mine. That's how bad it is.

So maybe I should give up, cause nothing I did so far is working. I'm tired of thinking I have the answer/solution, but then I find there's a flaw.

Or maybe it can work; maybe I don't need a case. Maybe all the computer needs is the sleeve that I sewed.