Wolf war

I was sitting at the desk watching some television. Alastor kept peeking over to see what I was watching, my ears flicked, I was basically telling him, he was annoying me. He walked behind me again to see what I was watching. I shot up and snarled at him. He took a few steps back in surprise.
"Feisty, Melli my dear." Was all he said. I growled at him and he seemed to get the message as he silently walked away. He looked back at me. I snarled and lowered my ears. I saw him look back at me. I got up and stared at him back.

 I got up and stared at him back

'Leave. Me. Alone.' I signed to him. Now he truly got the message since he walked away for real this time. He silently walked away so I flopped back down on the chair. My lip twitched as my eyes tried to blink away my tears away. It wasn't enough so I used my paws and quickly wiped away my tears.
"Everything alright Mel?" My ears twitched up as I looked to see who was beside me. It was Vaggie. I nodded and leaned back on the chair, I went back to watching the television. "Is Alastor bothering you?" She asked, glaring at him, I snapped my fingers and got her to look at me.
'Don't bother him about it. I know you don't like him. It's just some things from our past.' I signed to her.
"Wait, you two actually know each other? Why didn't you mention anything when Charlie.. Kind of commanded him to work with us?" Vaggie asked. I lowered my ears and let out a small snarl.
'I signed that I didn't want him to even come in and Charlie just ignored both of us. And you're her girlfriend. She should've listened to you if she wasn't listening to me.' I signed to her.
"It's just hard to say no to Charlie sometimes, you know how badly she wants this redemption project to work so she's going to try everything she can for this to work." Vaggie said, trying her hardest to defend Charlie.
'I understand but did she not hear him say how he just wanted to see her fail? How does she not care about that?' I signed the question.
"That I can't actually answer but we have to trust Charlie and believe in her cause." Vaggie said.
'I get she wants the exterminating to stop but she has no proof that this actually works. We don't even know what happens to the souls that die in hell. We have no idea what happened to Caster. He was always there! He was my best friend! My side coyote! The light that helps cast my shadow! My angel.' I signed, I winced and shook my hand, getting a hand cramp. I gently rubbed my hand.
"I understand Caster was your best friend but Charlie doesn't want anyone else dying, if we could redeem even just one soul, it'll be proof that we don't need anyone else to die. So we need to at least try. Even if it seems unbelievable." Vaggie said. My tail wrapped around my ankles. She saw this. "I know your nervous about working with Alastor, I am too, I don't trust him. He's a deal maker so just don't make any deals with him." She said.
As if I already didn't know. He's not going to make any deals with me though. I know he's in this to keep me safe. Like when Sir Pentious came. As soon as I showed fear he tried to kill him. Of course us Sinners can't die and I know he doesn't have any blessed weapons. I do but..
I gripped the knife I was hiding in the desk drawer. I pulled my hand away. Vaggie looked at me before sighing.
"Look. I know you don't like this. But all I hope. Is that you don't quit. It's dangerous out there and you can stay safe here. I would miss you and so would Charlie. Just think about it." Vaggie said before walking away. I looked at her as she walked away.
She's surprisingly being very sincere. But do I want to stay here? Granted I do love it here. But Alastor... Do I really want to work with my ex? I don't know. I do love this hotel and Caster really wanted to help with the project of redemption. I promised him I would help. And unlike him and Alastor.. I don't break my promises. Caster promised he'd never leave me.. And he's dead. Alastor promised he'd protect Caster. And he watched him die. He could've done something but he just watched. He wants me to forgive him. How am I supposed to do that when.. All this..
KABOOM!!!
I nearly fell off my chair as my ears began ringing from such a loud explosion. I tried to get up but this time actually did end up falling on the floor.
"What the hell was that?" Angel Dust asked, walking out of his room and walking past me. Husk actually left his bar and started walking to the door. He actually held his hand out and I gently grabbed it. We both heard a weird buzzing, we looked back and saw Alastor staring at us. Husk helped me up, Husk walked away and Alastor stared at him. I waved at him but he didn't seem to notice. I lifted my hand up to his face and snapped in his face. He shook his head before looking at me.
"Apologies Melli my dear! I simply got distracted! What do you think is happening out there?" He asked with a smile. I have a gentle shrug before walking away from him. I peeked outside the door only to see a bomb suddenly in front of the door.
"OH SHIT!" Angel Dust suddenly shouted. I quickly pushed through the door and kicked the bomb away. I covered my ears tightly as it suddenly exploded at a different building.
"Well well well. Looks like I finally found the shit place you're staying at Mellie Bellie." My ear twitched as I slowly turned my head. The green wolf with spiky hair stepping out from the corner of the building he was hiding behind. His stupid clothes still the same from when I last remembered. I snarled at him. Baring my teeth. "I always thought I would find a little bitchy girl like you here for the project of "Redemption" you're just as stupid as Caster."