Chapter 30: Dreamnotfound

Written by Ezraistheworst
______________________________________
George POV.
Smut warning

“You taste so good,” I  moaned into his mouth as we stumbled back down the hallway towards my bedroom. “Honestly.” He didn’t respond, continuing to kiss against my lips, cheek, or anywhere else that he could reach in a desperate hunger. My lips found his onc again and my tongue pushed into his mouth.

I pushed my door open with my foot before grabbing Dream by his shirt, I pulled him onto the bed and when he sat himself back up we connected our lips once again. “George-” he moaned before biting my lip gently.

“What are you wanting?” I asked him, once again clutching his shirt as my lips began trailing along his cheek. His hand moved to rest on my shoulder and he pushed me back.
“I’m just worried about going too far.” He whispered. “And then Clay comes out… he’d hate me, he’d hate us both.”

His worry was obvious and I moved back further. “If you want to stop then we can.” My hand moved to rest on his cheek, softly stroking the skin. “We can just go to bed or go back to trying to find a movie to watch. He thought for a moment, considering my offer while I continued to brush against his cheek before shaking his head.

“I guess it’ll be fine. I trust you.” He admitted. “Plus,Clay… he… he would never be mad at you, and he already hates me.” Dream closed the distance and connected our lips again, lowering me down against the bedsheets. My hands moved to his shoulders and clawed at him desperately.

His body was closing mine in, creating a light friction on my cock causing it to harden and me to shudder. I moaned and grunted into his mouth, having missed the sensation after years without any sexual contact.

“What are you wanting to do?” I asked him, panting softly as he pulled away and looking into my eyes. “Dreamie?” After asking the questions I pressed a kiss to the corner of his mouth. He hummed at the name, thinking for a moment while he moved his hands to my thighs.

“I want to be inside of you.” He told me, pushing apart my thighs and beginning to toy with my waist band. His voice was low and made me shiver with eagerness.
“Dream~” I whined. “That would be~ so fucking hot.” My breathing hitched halfway through the sentence and I went to tug at his shirt.

He allowed me to pull it over his head and I unapologetically admired his chest. “You look so attractive.” I told him, my hands trailing down his chest and feeling his faint ab lines.
“So do you.” He replied, pulling my shirt off in turn. “I want to be able to just admire you forever.”

He didn’t get the chance to do anything else as I smirked, kissing him lovingly before flipping both of us over. “I could say the same for you.” I told him, straddling his waist before kissing down his chest. “God, who would have thought that after months of knowing you, you would look so attractive if I took your shirt off.”

My teeth grazed over his chest before I bit harshly over his peck. Dream moaned out, pressing upwards into my mouth. “Fuc-” he groaned. “Carefu-l. Clay will know!” Part of me wanted to ignore him, loving the idea of being able to mark up his skin, but I sighed and pulled away with a kiss. He looked at me with love and relief in his eyes.

“Any other requests?” I asked, feeling agitated that he was ruining the mood with his requests.
He paused for a moment, before leaving a mutter ‘This is my first time. Please be patient with me’. I nodded before stripping away the rest of my clothes and the blond’s clothes, tracing my fingers over his hard and erect cock to make him whimper.

Leaning over to my bedside table I grabbed lube from the top drawer and coated it over my fingers before wrapping them slowly around his cock. He gasped as I jacked him off, continuing to kiss him the entire time while I lubed him up. “G-George…” he stammered. “Please, feels so fuck-fucking good.”

“I bet it does.” I responded. “And you are lying there all pretty and well behaved for me.” He moaned and nodded. I wasn’t sure how virginity worked with people who had split personalities, but Dream claimed he was a virgin and he was completely and utterly crumpling under my touch. His fingers clawed at the sheets and he tried to push himself up towards me.

“Do you feel alright?” I asked him, tilting my head. He nodded and so I grinned. I moved up his body and kissed him once again as I grabbed his cock with my still lubed fingers and lined him up. “Just lay still and let me take care of you.” I told him before sinking down on his cock and moaning.

He cried out at the movement, with me taking a few seconds to get used to the painful stretch. I loved the feeling of pain which is the entire reason why I didn’t bother to stretch myself. “You feel so fucking good.”

When I felt like I was ready I began to slowly bounce on his cock, hearing the way he moaned and begged for me to speed up which I did. My body began an even pace, hearing rhythmic moans from the blond as I did while I continued to coax him to keep begging for me because it sounded like nothing less than magic.

“George!” He cried out, bucking his hips up in time with my thrusts to get more stimulation. “You feel so good! Keep- going!” I complied, with each of us matching our movements he kept hitting deeper and deeper, eventually pressing against my prostate and causing me to groan out softly before crashing our lips together.

The blond moaned into my mouth, loving the stimulation that I provided him with. I could feel my precum leaking down my cock and onto his chest, which was undeniably hot. My hands clawed continuously at his shoulders and I sped up my thrust, leaving small marks over his skin as I chased a euphoric high that I had been wanting for years and was finally getting.

Suddenly Dream’s head fell back and he cried out in pleasure. “George!” He whimpered. “Please. Close. I’m so fu-fucking close!”
“Good,” I growled in response. “I want you to fill me up. Fucking hell, you feel so good.”

He whined desperately at my praise and released inside of me, tears of pleasure pricking in his eyes as he did. He whined out my name weakly and I smiled.
_____________________________________
1147 words