Need to Know

Samuel

I left Penelope to get some rest shortly after my mother left. I didn't want to keep her up and there were places I needed to be. I prepared myself before going out by smoking a nice blunt in my room. I called my buddies and told them that I was leaving out.

Mother knows about my condition. She understands. Yet sometimes I don't, but yet I do. It's complicated and only for those that are like minded understand. It's basically the reason why she tries so hard to find someone for me. She feels I need to find someone who can handle me - period.

As I arrived, I noticed the parking lot was damn near full. It was nice to get away from the house and into my element. I sat in the car and watched a few people walk into the establishment. This is a private, members only club which is very exclusive for those who live this lifestyle.

I approached the door and flashed my member's card and the retractable queue lane was removed from the blacked out door. The doorman opened the door as I walked into a dimly lit room while he closed the door behind me.

"Good Evening Mr. McBride," The gentleman behind the front desk said as I handed him my jacket.

"Good Evening Mr. Peters, how are you doing this evening?"

"All is well Sir,"

"Good to know." I walked through the only red door in the room and entered a long hallway with doors marked with names - last names. I walked down to my usual room, displaying 'McBride' on the door. I swiped the keycard and entered the room.

I flicked the lights on to display a bed in the middle of the room covered in black satin sheets. Above it, a sex swing with straps and handcuffs. Along the side of the walls were bondage contraptions as toys were displayed on a corner storage unit. I had come to play again tonight as I have in the past few years.

After my shower, I waited until my first participant arrived. Mother knows about my fetishes and as we had a deep conversation when I was younger. That's why she is always trying to find someone compatible with me. I understand her concern, but I feel I need to be the one to find the perfect companion that will be able to accept me as I am.

Dressed in my boxer briefs and my satin robe, I lit a pre-rolled joint while waiting for my playmate of the evening. I usually accommodate one or two participants depending on how I feel; tonight I will have a repeat playmate.

As I inhaled deeply on the joint, there was a simple tap at the door. I opened the door to a masked individual by the name of Debbie.

"Hello," she said in a sultry tone of voice. I stepped to the side to allow her to enter.

"Hello yourself," I said as I closed and locked the door behind me.

"I'm surprised you responded to my text message. You have been a hard person to catch up to McBride,"

"I've been distracted. But I'm here now and that's all that matters," I walked over to her and stood behind her as she stood near the bed.

I moved her long red hair off her shoulders to reveal her lovely, elongated neck. I kissed her neck softly as she mewed a soft moan. She laid her head to the side as I nibbled along her neck while pulling her closer to me. I felt my member awake as she grinded her ass against my pelvis.

"Mmmm, I see that you remember me," she said as she groped my soldier between my legs.

"I always remember you," I said. "Stay in one place," I demanded as I walked away from her. Debbie stood still while I grabbed a blindfold to cover her eyes.

I blindfolded her and removed her coat to show her dressed in a black, lace lingerie two piece outfit with straps holding her nylon stockings.

"You've been a bad girl," I said as I noticed she missed a strap. I pulled on the strap and released it as it popped back against her. "You didn't complete your straps," I whispered in her ear.