Chapter 1: The Little Red Doctor

The TARDIS Landed Near An Old Tree And The Doctor Stepped Out With Megan

Red Doctor: "Ah Yes Shanghai I Haven't Been Here In A While"Megan: "What's Here That's So Important"Red Doctor: "Well You See Megan I Found A Strange Alien Artifact Here On My Tenth Incarnation I Came Back To Get It Because As It Turns Out I Dropp...

Megan: "What's Here That's So Important"
Red Doctor: "Well You See Megan I Found A Strange Alien Artifact Here On My Tenth Incarnation I Came Back To Get It Because As It Turns Out I Dropped On My Way Back To The TARDIS So Come Along Megan Let's See If I Can Find That Artifact"
The Little Red Doctor And Megan Walk Around Through The Streets Of Shanghai Looking For The Artifact
Meanwhile
Another TARDIS Landed Near An Old Alleyway But The Back Of The TARDIS Was Facing The Alleyway

Red Doctor: "Ah Yes Shanghai I Haven't Been Here In A While"Megan: "What's Here That's So Important"Red Doctor: "Well You See Megan I Found A Strange Alien Artifact Here On My Tenth Incarnation I Came Back To Get It Because As It Turns Out I Dropp...

The Doctor Emerged With Martha And Jack

The Doctor: "Brilliant Shanghai 2015 Perfect Well Now That We've Landed Let's See Where Those Strange Readings Are Coming From"All Three Of Them Begin Wandering The Streets Of Shanghai Then All Three Of Them Run Into The Red DoctorRed Doctor: "Oh ...

All Three Of Them Begin Wandering The Streets Of Shanghai Then All Three Of Them Run Into The Red Doctor
Red Doctor: "Oh Sorry About That"
The Doctor: "It's Quite Alright"
Red Doctor: "Hold On I Remember You"
The Doctor: "What Do You Mean?"
Red Doctor: "I'm The Doctor"
The Doctor: "What?"
Red Doctor: "I'm The Doctor And This Is Megan"
The Doctor: "You Must Be A Future Incarnation"
Red Doctor: "Indeed I Am"
The Doctor: "Well Then Nice To Meet You Doctor"
Red Doctor: "Hello Again Martha And Jack I Missed You Both"
The Doctor: "So When Do I Become You?"
Red Doctor: "In The Future I Can't Tell You When Exactly"
The Doctor: "Oh Alright Then"
All Five Of Them Proceed To Fei's House Unknowingly The Red Doctor Scans The Area With His Sonic Screwdriver
Red Doctor: "There's Definitely Something Here"
The Doctor: "What Is It?"
Red Doctor: "The Artifact That I Lost When I Was You"