studying(104 sub special)

Anya's P. O. V

I was standing outside of my last period classroom waiting on damian so that he can study with me after school in my dorm.

I simply needed help in history so I asked him considering he is the best in the subject.

When he finally came out of the classroom he had all his stuff and was walking towards me "hey you already?" Damian asked. Yeah let's go I said walking with damian to my dorm. 

When we get to my dorm room, I pull out my key and I unlock the door. We Walk in and sit down on my bed, taking out all of the stuff we have to study and spread it out on the bed.

"You ready to start?" Damian asked

"Yeah I'm ready"

No ones P. O. V

An hour into studying anya was drained and board out of her mind so she decided to do something about it.

Anya's P. O. V

I was getting bored, so I decided that messing with Damian would be fun. I looked at him for a second wondering what I should do, when he noticed.

"What are you looking at stubby legs?"

"Nothing"

It finally came to me, maybe I should tease him, yeah that sounds like a plan. I think with my signature evil smirk.

"What are you thinking about stubby legs we are supposed to be studying pay atten-"

"Shut up" I say as I push him back rubbing my hand down his chest on the inside of his shirt.

Damian looks at me with shock and dark blush on his face he whimpers slightly but quickly sits up breathing heavily.

W-what made you do that? We aren't dating or anything he said shakily.

"I know, but we can be~"

I say in his ear seductively and then pull back and act like nothing happened.

No your not just gunna do that and act like you dident just turn me on, your not gunna get away with it that easily.

Damian then proceeds to pin me down to the bed and he kisses me. My eyes go wide

*he got hard? Just because I wisperd in his ear and touched his chest?*

He moves down to my neck leaving hickeys while he kisses and sucks on my neck.

I moan when he sucks on a certain part of my neck, Damian smirks and starts abuseing that spot untill I'm moaning loud good thing the dorms are sound proof.

He pulls back looking at me for permission to continue and to which I just nod my head.

He then starts to take off his uniform taking mine off afterwards.

"Do you want to take the lead or do you want me to?" Damian asks

"I want you to take the lead"

"Is their Nothing you don't want me doing?"

"No just continue, oh do you have condoms and lube?"

"Yeah" he said almost sounding embarrassed.

"Ok then let's continue"

He starts to continue by takeing off my bra with ease, which surprised me because normally that would not be easy for a man.

He then puts his hand hesitantly on my brest cuping it in his hand sneezing it in his hand slightly.

It didn't really feel all that good but I let him do it because he seemed like he was enjoying it.

He looked at me and saw I wasn't really feeling pleased with the act.

I felt him switch so that I was on top of his lap and he was under me.

I didn't really know what to do so I got off his lap but sat next to him and I learned over his dick and looked at him to see if it was ok he shook his head to show he approved.

I put my lips over the tip of his dick slowly bobbing my head but then went all the way down to the base of his cock and by the looks of it his dick was a good 9 inches and had a decent amount of gerth to it.

He started moaning "A-anya Fu-fuck please don't stop~" he was pleading and begging for more as well.

And with that I started going faster bobbing up and down when I pulled up with a popping sound the cold air rushed to his dick making him whimper.

W-whyd you stop?

No reason I just wanted to see how much you really want it.

I leand back down and take him down again and I'm not that surprise that I don't have a gag reflex because when I was little I would  accidentally shove a straw a little to far down my throat and I wouldn't gag or anything.

When I came back to reality I realized he came in my mouth, so I just swallowed it and asked if he wanted to keep going and to that he said yes.

So I pulled down my underwear and sat on his lap just below his dick grabbing his lube and putting it over all of it making sure to tease him by rubbing the tip.

He asked me if I wanted him to prep me before we start and I said no.

I lined his cock up with my ass and slowly slid down it. It feeled me up and made me warm on the inside.

I started to slowly bounce up and down his dick wincing every now and then. I stopped for a second and he looked at me and said "don't push yourself when you are ready I can do the work if you want" "ok" I said

I nodded indicating that I was ready a couple minutes later.

He started moving at an Intaginizingly slow pace I moaned "S-stop teaseing me sy-on boy!"

And with that he sped up I was surprised my eyes we're wide and rolling to the back of my head because of all of the pleasure.

He smirked "I like that lewd face of  yours, too bad I don't have my phone on me I would save that as my home screen"

I blushed and I came all over me and damian. I just sat there out of breath.

"That was fun maybe we could hook up again sometime"

Damian said while he was getting dressed.

Ye-yeah...

         ꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚૮꒰˵•ᵜ•˵꒱ა‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷

օk sօ Եհαղk վαll բօɾ αll Եհҽ sմթթօɾԵ í cαղԵ ճҽlíҽѵҽ í հαѵҽ 104 sմճs!  Եհís ís αlsօ Եհҽ lօղցҽsԵ cհαթԵҽɾ í'ѵҽ ოαժҽ sօ բαɾ աíԵհ 1098 աօɾժs. Եհαղk վ'αll sო.