INTRO

Hello everybody..MY NAME IS MARKPLIER AND I'M OFFICIALLY BACK,YEAHH

Heh despite this little intro, yeah let me introduce you...myself and the brand new content i have right here.

Okay... I've never published anything before but I've been writing fan fictions for over a year now.. even if always ended up never finishing them and just leaving them in my drafts. So I challenged myself saying : "Okay, but maybe actually publishing some stories would help me finish them for once and maybe I'll learn how to PROPERLY write some stories"

And here I am... this idea came up into my mind last week and I wrote another introduction (that I discarded...) but guess what? Usually I never get sick BUT that night was particularly cold and I was feeling dizzy...ladies and gentlemen, that's how i caught a fever that LASTED FOR 4 DAYS and I'm still recovering cause i have a cold now...BUTT here i am on this Saturday's afternoon.

Talking about the content...You have to know that last year i really was into JoJos and I wrote at least 2 or 3 fan fictions about it (after some time the Y/ns in the stories became my ocs ERMMMM) but, as I said before, I never published anything.

OKAY AND LOOK AT ME NOW, 1 YEAR OLDER, WRITING A SILLY FANFICTION ABOUT EVEN A SILLIER CHARACTER. And that character is Rui Kamishiro-

OKOK, I've said enough...let me just say some last important things before going to the actual story:

- !! THE UPDATES WON'T BE EITHER REGULAR OR PLANNED !! -

I'm a very busy person, i follow a lot of things and going after them all at once it's impossible.. but i try to keep up with everything! School has a big impact on me and takes away from me a lot of time, especially because the kind of highschool I've choosen isn't an art school (...) but it's a grammar one (that means i either gotta study or my ass gets kicked out of that school) BUT HEYY test season it's basically over and Christmas break is in a week so I'll have plenty of time...I just gotta hope that motivation and ideas will stay with me during the holidays.

Also, I write from  my (mom's) laptop and not with my phone because its keyboard is all messed up and my mispelling errors would be much more frequent than they already are..also english isn't my main language, so errors can be caused either from my inability to tap onto these ass keyboard's keys or because I forgot how to...english mid-sentence. 

and so said, i'll let you dive into this story... don't know what will happend, how it will evolve,but hey, it's still something!

Bye bye 'w'

- A-N