{Prologue}

dedication

to the person who loves stalkers
and wants someone to want them so bad
that they're willing to do anything to be with them and make them love them back.

TRIGGER WARNING:
This isn't for the faint-hearted, this book is hella traumatic, throughout this book, it contains explicit and sexual themes, sexual kinks, such as CNC, and bondage, as well as murder, abduction, SA, rape, drug use, detailed torture, explicit language, and violence, traumatic events occur throughout the book and may cause some people to be uncomfortable or upset. if any of these things bother you I suggest not reading this. but, if you decide to continue reading.. thank you and have fun ;)
————————————————————

Marceline Hawthorne is a 22 year old girl who loves flowers and works at a flower shop, hoping to one day own her own. she's a ray of sunshine, so kind and sweet you'd get a toothache. she lives in an apartment and can't have a garden which breaks her heart, but she can't afford to live anywhere else.

Adonis Santoro is a 29 year old self made millionaire, pushing billionaire. He's cold, and calculated. but has a soft heart for a woman he's never met before. he wants her.. more than life itself and he's willing to do anything to get her.

————————————————————

I am not a writer, this is my first time trying to write a book and i'll be honest i'm not great at it, there will be errors and things that don't fully make sense, but please, bear with me as i learn through trial and error. i appreciate every single one of you and i hope i can do well to make an enjoyable story for you all. i am open to suggestions and feedback (as long as it's respectful) so please share if you feel so inclined! thank you :)

___________________________________

————————————————————Any chapter titled "Sunlight is fromMarceline's POV

Any chapter titled "Sunlight is from
Marceline's POV

Any chapter titled "Moonlight" is from
Adonis's POV
————————————————————
I love you all, enjoy! ❤︎︎