Going to Ahemdabad

Author Pov

"Behen jiiiiiiiiii kitthe ho tusi" you shouted
While your family closed their ears .
"Arey haan ji meri sohniye aithe hoon main. Jaldi idhar aao " Prerna said
"Chalo jaldi otherwise the flight will leave us here only.Chalo jaldi naa pleaseee .Aur jiju tusi bhi chalo"you said
"Bhagwan  ke vaaste chup rah na " Nischay and Abhishek said annoyingly."kyun daanta raha usse tu .Aur kiu(kiya) ek min ruk main bhi mera aur harsh ka luggages lati hoon""said prerna.
"Okay"you said cutely.
After some times prerna came with 4 luggages. Now total you 11 luggages (arey baap re itne saare)
Then everyone settled themselves in a Bolero (car brand )

Timeskips in airport

"Finally we reached airport"you said As everyone said "yesss".Meanwhile many fans came to you and your family and took photos and autographs.
Timeskips (you all are sitting in flight now)

"Finally after 5 mins we will reach Ahmedabad"said harsh excitingly
"And tomorrow is the world cup"said Abu."Kya yaar chup ruko na dekho nonu toh itna chup chap betha hai cricketer ka biggest fan hoke bhi"said Prerna."Kyunki woh soya huya hai ,Polu (prerna) thoda dimag laga"said vinay uncle.

Finally everyone reached Ahemdabad .You were VIPs so the driver took you to your hotel where every cricketers was.After reaching the hotel you saw every cricketers were sitting in the cafeteria area."Arey nonu dekh tera Virat Kohli waha betha hai ja jake photo whoto utha."you said .Meanwhile Nischay looked at you with a pissing up look and said "Chappal nahi khana mujhe " he said.
"Tu hai usi layak"you said while controlling your laugh.

But a employee took everyone's bags and kept in your rooms you had 7 rooms .Each one had their bhool bhulaiyaa wala room matalab ek bathroom mai aap zindagi guzar sakte ho.Then that employee said"Ma'am and sir please go to the cafeteria and have some food then you can go to your rooms"we all nodded .And gone to the cafeteria.Nonu, Harsh and kiya ordered coffee , Abhishek ordered green tea and Dimple aunty ,prerna and Vinay aunty ordered chai.As soon as your orders came you all started enjoying your orders.Then Suddenly virat bhai saw you all and came to you and asked "Aap sa Malhan family ho na .I mean youtubers and you are Kiya Malhan right "he said Then you all were shocked but nodded."Don't be shock we (cricketers) know you all very clearly.You are very famous.You all nodded but Kiya wasn't excited at all.She was using her phone.

Guys,Get to know what happeneds next in next chapter .Cause it is already became long if i dragged it more then it will become boring.So bye bye