Friends

Author Pov

After kiya talked to payal .She was about to go near her table but she saw that Shubman was alone and was staring at her .She found it a little awkward and asked "Aap Shubman Gill,the prince of cricket ho na ?, i am your biggest biggest fan" said kiya.But after saying she thought that she already messed up."Sorry , wo-wo mai-mai bas bo-bol rahi thi-ki-ki aap mere ta-taraf dekh-dekh rahe the to"kiya stopped while thinking that she messed up again .But finally gathering some courage she said "nahi wo mai puch rahi thi ki aap ko kuch chahiye?"
"Haan tum"said Shubman.Kiya was shocked but asked "ky-Kya?". Nahi mai bol raha tha ki kuch nahi aap VIP ho i mean aap iss hotel mai rehe rahe ho matlab saare VIP hi idhar rahe te hai to yeah i was just asking that"said shubman gathering some courage."Haan wo meri family members excluding my father and me
all  are YouTubers.So we got the premium tickets and Virat also knew us so he booked 7 rooms for us 71 ,81,74 ,76,84 ,82 and 86 (room numbers) rooms numbers he booked"kiya said normally."Oh in  which room do you live?'Shub (shubman) asked."Oh i live in the 74th room "kiu said "Shub made an Oh face and said " I live in the 75th room .Just near you.Anyways aapka naam kya hai?""oh mera naam -Kiya Malhan hai aap mujhe Kiu bola sakte ho"Kiya said"Kiya Malhan,anyways mera naam toh aapko pata hi hoga?"
"Obviously i know you for  you only i have a little interest in cricket "said kiya."Oh that's so sweet .Wait sec your surname is Malhan right means your punjabi right?"shub asked.Kiya replied yes i am. "Anyways can i have your number?"Shubman asked ."Yeah sure my number is xxxxxxxxxx,anyways shubman bhaiya i should go to my room now."Bhaiya am i older than you ?"shub asked "yes your 24 and i am 23""Oh but still don't call me bhaiya call me shub"."Shubii ,sorry""its ok i loved it "Shubman said meanwhile your heart skiped a beat.

Guys that's it for this chapter see you in next chapter.Bye