World Cup 2023

Author Pov

After sitting in the bus Nischay , you , prerna , abhishek , dimple aunty , harsh jiju and vinay uncle started talking with their fans. Meanwhile cricketers were just staring at them and Shubman was staring at you .After some moments you all reached the stadium and you greeted them best of luck and also your fm (family members as fm) while going to the Premium sits you met many fans on the way . For that only you reached the stadium a little late. Meanwhile when you entered the stadium everyone stared at you.

"Wow kinni sonni hai na " all stadiums were howling. Even the Australian cricketers also ." She is very very pretty right "Pat cummins said to Shubman .Shubman was a little jealous but said "She is , actually she is my best friend " ."oh really "cummins said. "Yeah , i think you should go rohit bhai is calling you for a toss" said Shubman. Cummins nodded and rushed towards rohit bhai as Shubman and Kiya made 3 minutes of eye contact but they broke it as the camera man caught Shubman's gaze at you ."She is the most beautiful girl i have seen in my entire life "the commenter said looking at you .Then after some the match started .

Timeskips ( i didn't write the scores because it would take a little time so yeah enjoy the story).

The match was yet to end when the cameraman again focused the camera on you. Meanwhile you winked at the camera and every one's reaction was "Wow"while keeping their hand on their chest but you were little sad as India was about to lose the match .

Timeskip

India lost the world cup and all the cricketers were sad.

Kiya 's POV

India lost and everyone was very sad as they lost the match. My family members were also feeling very sad so i decided to go to the changing room and encourage them a little as they were very sad .

𝚂𝚘 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 . 𝚃𝚘 𝚔𝚗𝚘w w𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚜 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚘𝚘𝚗 𝚒 𝚞𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚊𝚍 𝚒𝚝.
🅢︎🅞︎ 🅑︎🅨︎🅔︎🅔︎🅔︎🅔︎