chapter 6

When Luca dropped me off at his place immediately jumped into his bed and fell asleep, hoping he told Mr Russo what happened.

I woke up a few hours later and scrolled through my phone for about an hour or so, just then Luca texted me telling me Mr Russo will be there in an hour to pick me up and bring me back to his place. 
I groaned, not really wanting to talk to him- or anyone today after having such little sleep. I reluctantly got up and went into Luca's bathroom to freshen up. he keeps a spare toothbrush for me just incase I ever stay over.  I get changed into a simple trackies and top before waiting by the front door for Mr Russo.

around 5 minutes later I hear a knock on the door, I take a minute to get to it just incase he thinks I'm weird for waiting for him. I open it to Mr Russo and Mr Bianchi waiting by the front door. I quietly greet them before going down with them and hoping into the backseat, Mr Bianchi is in the passenger seat while Mr Russo drives.

"Why did we have to pick you up from your friends house hm?" Mr Russo asks accusingly, probably thinking I was skipping just because.

"My mum doesn't trust me alone at my house and they have people at Luca's house checking in on me" I grumbled back

The drive was slower than I hoped although I didn't feel well at all and just wanted to go back to bed... or Luca's bed ig. After what seemed like hours we finally made it back to their home

Mr Bianchi opened the door for me to get out of the car with a big smile, I gave him a small smile and thanked him while looking down.  And followed Mr Russo into the house.

A/N: I've been lazy with this book and finding literally no inspiration. I have written it quite a fast book instead of a slow burn book but I clearly am not able to do that but oh well love yous <3
Ps. Do you want pictures of mr Russo and mr Bianchi or do you just want to imagine them to your own desire